Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, February 11, 2013

Spotted: New Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizers

We haven't seen any new spray lotions at the drugstore for a while! When I first heard about these new ones from Vaseline last month, I have to admit I was quite curious. Sometimes spray lotions don't deliver the hydration that my skin needs, but who doesn't love the convenience of a spray--especially when you're in a hurry, right?

Longtime photo contributor Jess spotted these new spray lotions at her local CVS recently and was nice enough to share some pics. I'm so glad these have finally landed--I can't wait to try/review them. Take a peek:

 
image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap
New Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer in Aloe Fresh
(retail: $7.99, 6.5 oz)

Keep reading for product info and to see the other two scents in this collection...

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap
New Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer in Total Moisture (with oat extract)
(retail: $7.99, 6.5 oz)
image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap
New Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer in Cocoa Radiant
(retail: $7.99, 6.5 oz)
image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

From the Vaseline website:

The Vaseline® Spray & Go Skin Care Line
Moisturize in Seconds

NEW Vaseline® Spray & Go® Moisturizer is a line of quick, convenient, continuous-spray lotions. They moisturize deeply and absorb in seconds to leave skin instantly soft, not greasy or sticky.

For more information about the new Vaseline Spray & Go line, click here.

Have you spotted these new moisturizers in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks so much for the great sighting and pics, Jess!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I bought the yellow bottle yesterday at my local rite aid. Used it this morning and no weird smell, which is nice. The spray lotions I have used in the past have a sort of sweet smell. Or as the guys at work put it - "You smell like candy. Like a stripper".

    ReplyDelete
  2. My biggest concern is when I spray the product that it doesn't get all over my bathroom floor. That makes for a dangerous situation on tile! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have very dry skin, including my back, I hope this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered a bottle from Amazon a couple weeks ago and it just shipped today. I'm excited to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kinda hoped these were for the face, not the body, so that I could actually use them on the go, like in public lol For the legs (as instructions indicate), I'd still have to use them at home, and I have tons of body butters for that. Had it in my basket but I ended up putting it back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot be bothered to put on lotion, for some reason, so this spray would be amazing for me. What would really make my life is if there were some sort of shower attachment that just sprayed out lotion (in a similar fashion to a spray tan), haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish they had a mini size so I could try it to see if I want to buy that big can!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The aloe ones are amazing when you have sunburn on your back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! Lately, because of the weather my back has been really dry. I'll try this and see if it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gah I tried these out and it was iffy. It'd take ALOT of practice dispensing it. And the sprayer doesn't give out a fine mist, rather a somewhat condensed circle of product. It doesn't spray continuously either, kind of sputters and doesn't do well at any angle other than perfectly straight up (which makes it hard to do you back and legs). The smell was nice. But my bathroom ended up being coated in a fine mist of oily slippery stuff :( I'm returning it because it's just not practical enough for me. PS. don't spray it over carpet, it gets incredibly gunky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My aunt bought one and I actually just tried it. I agree with Jessica ^ I thought it would spray like a mist and wouldnt really need rubbing in but it does spray in one spot, and a short spray actually gives you a lot. It was a good thing I tried it on my leg where I needed a lot of moisture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the concept, but aren't they bad for the environment like the spray sunscreens?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw this st Target and wanted to buy it because my back needs moisturizing badly but I have never Bern able to abide by the scent of Vaseline lotions so I put it down. I am glad I did if the spray is not fine and continuous. Plus I didn't even think about the mess it make in the bathroom! Thanks girls for the input!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait for these. I have a CVS brand cocoa butter one and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these things as I am lazy and hate that goopy feeling on my hands from lotions. Ive been using a Palmers cocoa butter dry oil knockoff that sprays nicely (in the tub or shower ladies, only way to keep the stuff contained LOL) but if these come out in a glob that kind defeats the purpose for me. oh well. also I think all these sprays are CdC free or whatever so they're under regulation to be environmentally safe. ita a FDC rule I think.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig