Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 3, 2012

Complete list of new additions to the Pure Ice Nail Enamel permanent collection

After I posted about the new and discontinued Pure Ice polishes (new shades will hit stores Jan/Feb 2013), I know some of you were hoping that some of the shades that were in the limited edition Runway Trends collection would show up in the permanent collection as well. Today I've got more info for you about new permanent collection shades and after a quick glance, I don't see any shade names that match the shade names in the Runway Trends collection (of course we can't rule out that the colors themselves might not be the same--I'll try to find that out).

Pure Ice Launches 29 NEW Shades Exclusively at Walmart
New Colors, Right off the Runway and Onto Your Fingertips!

Pure Ice is proud to announce the launch of 29 new shades that will leave you runway ready for 2013! This show-stopping, runway effects collection will be launching exclusively at Walmart stores nationwide in January/February 2013 to help you stay chic and sparkling well into the New Year. With shades like Look My Way and Never Satisfied, your nails are sure to be on-trend, in style and as always, totally affordable!

Known for their high-quality formulas at affordable prices, all of Pure Ice’s new shades contain a long-wear formula and are free of formaldehyde, toluene and DBP.

(Duplicate shades shown above are shades that have been renamed.)

Keep reading for the full list of new 2013 shade names:

Pure Ice’s show-stopping new shades are available in:

Keep Walking
Watch Me Go
Bare It All
Look My Way
Private Show
Hit The Floor
I’ll Never Tell
Déjà Vu
Twisted
Dazzle Me
Wide Awake
It’s Complicated
Come Closer
Sheer Luck
Tame Me Now
Endless Fortune
Over You
Freedom
Never Satisfied
Irreplaceable
Darkside
I’ll Behave
Show Stopper
Last Chance
Drive Me Crazy
Speechless
Can’t Stop
Pink Shell
Top Coat

Pure Ice Nail Enamels are available for $1.98 at Walmart stores nationwide.

I'll try to get bottles shots (or better yet, samples) to share with you as soon as I can. Hope this helps a bit!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The photo doesn't work for me - when I click it, the same size picture appears. I can't read any of the names or really see the colors. Can you post a bigger/clearer image please? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they're available online now!
    http://baricosmetics.com/List.aspx?type=NAILS&line=PUREICE

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig