Heads-up, L'Oreal fans! I just discovered that L'Oreal has added lots of new coupons to their website (registration is required to access). These will come in handy with all of this week's sales (or of course you can hold on to them for an upcoming sale). Here's the list of what's available:
- $2 off any Feria product
- $2 off any cosmetic face product
- $2 off any skincare product
- $1 off any Root Rescue product
- $2 off any Sublime Mousse hair color
- $2 off Healthy Look hair color
- $1 off any Sublime Sun product
- $1 off any Age Perfect skincare product
- $2 off any RevitaLift product
- $1 off ANY L'Oreal product (cosmetics, haircare, etc.)
- Use the $2 off Feria product coupon with this week's sale at Rite Aid (details in the "Right Aid Shoppers" section of this post) to bring your final price after rewards down to just $5.89 for two boxes of Feria hair color.
- Use the $2 off any skincare product coupon to purchase a bottle of Youth Code Gel Foaming Cleanser at CVS (it's on Price Cut from now through 9/29 for $4.99 down from $8.29). Final price will be $2.99. I'll be posting more about this one in an upcoming post today.
- Use the $2 off cosmetic face product to purchase a foundation, concealer, blush, powder, BB cream, primer, etc. at CVS this week. Through 9/15, when your purchase $10 worth of L'Oreal cosmetics, you'll get $3 back in Extra Bucks. With that coupon, you'll only have to spend $8 to get the $3 back in Extra Bucks. Because remember: coupon deductions are taken AFTER you have met the rewards threshold (this goes for any of the big three drugstore chains, by the way).
Other ways you can use the above coupons this week (all sales good through 9/15):
- Rite Aid:
- All L'Oreal facial moisturizers $5 off
- L'Oreal Ever haircare $5.99
- Buy any 2 L'Oreal haircare products or hair color get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
Also of note:
I haven't printed out any of the L'Oreal coupons on the Target website yet, but if they are Target store coupons, you can combine them with the coupons above for even more savings at Target.