WOW! I don't think I've received more emails/comments/tweets/etc. about a single weekly sale than the one that's going on this week at CVS! So I thought I'd answer ALL of your questions in this post, just to make things easier.
PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO READ THROUGH EACH BULLET POINT TO FIND THE ANSWER TO YOUR PARTICULAR QUESTION. THANK YOU!
NOTE: I'm closing the comments on this post. If you have any additional questions that are NOT answered below, please contact your local CVS location for help.
- This week ALL Physicians Formula Cosmetics with a retail price of $7 or above will be $7 off.
- THIS IS NOT A COUPON OR EXTRA BUCKS DEAL. The deduction will come at the register and you DO NOTHING to get it. It's automatic.
- IN CERTAIN REGIONS this is a 3-day-only sale (7/1 - 7/3) so that's why I indicated it was a 3-day-only sale in my weekly drugstore sales post.
- IN OTHER REGIONS, like San Diego for example, this is a regular, week-long sale (7/1 - 7/7).
- IF YOU ARE CONFUSED AS TO WHETHER YOUR REGION IS RUNNING THIS SALE, OR IF IT'S A 3-DAY-SALE IN YOUR AREA OR A WEEK-LONG SALE IN YOUR AREA, please enter your zip code on CVS.com and view the weekly ad for your city (see upper right-hand corner of homepage for the weekly ad).
- As I state every single week in my Weekly Drugstore Sales Post, YOU MAY LIVE IN AN AREA THAT DOES NOT PARTICIPATE IN NATIONAL SALES. So if you do not see this sale in the weekly circular in YOUR TOWN, ask a CVS employee at your local store for details.
- Per the weekly ad, THERE IS NO LIMIT ON THIS SALE. Meaning, you can purchase as many products as you'd like and get $7 off each one of them (as long as the retail price is $7 or more).
- MOST Physicians Formula products retail for $9.99 and above, but if you dig, and depending on your region (some prices are lower in certain regions of the US), you might be able to find products that are in the $7.99 range, which would mean you'd only pay $0.99 for that particular item.
Thanks for reading and again, if I failed to answer your question, please speak with a CVS employee at your local CVS store.