Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sneak Peek: Milani Limited Edition Pure Love Collection

UPDATE:  for details on the lip color worn by the model above, click here.

Heads-up, Milani fans! I've got the scoop on the Walgreens-exclusive limited edition collection that will be in stores for the entire month of April. The Pure Love Collection includes Eyeshadow Trio 03 True Romance and 857 Gray Tux, 858 Wedding Dress and 859 Bridesmaid Nail Lacquers, all of which are Limited Edition.

Once again, this limited edition collection is exclusively available at select Walgreens for the month of April. 

Product shots: 


Eyeshadow Trio True Romance
 Gray Tux
 Wedding Dress

Bridesmaid


Have you spotted this collection at your local Walgreens yet? I can't wait to try that eyeshadow trio and I'm loving the nail look on the model (above). Anything catching your eye?
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. The eyeshadow trio looks great, and so does gray tux!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try everything in this collection!!! The eyeshadow trio especially. Those are exactly the colors that I love to wear. The model's nails are awesome too...would love to recreate that look! Thanks for the scoop! I will be stalking my local Walgreens now...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trio is beautiful. I have some Milani polishes and they are hit or miss with quality so I might skip them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had the same experience! I have their neon blue polish and it applies so smoothly, dries quickly, and is a gorgeous shade! And it chips within hours. WITH a basecoat and Seche Vite. Whomp.

      But I haven't had any problems with their holographic polishes.

      Delete
  4. Love this look, nails, eyes, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. I love those shadows, but I think they might look terrible on me. Hmm. Then again, Milani is affordable enough that it's worth a gamble. I'll look for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I knew what lipstick she was wearing!' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly! My favorite part of the whole look!

      Delete
    2. My thoughts exactly! My favorite part of the whole look!

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous collection, can't wait to see it at my drugstore!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The whole collection is really pretty...however I can't help wondering what is on the model's lips too!!! Any thoughts on it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. NONE of my walgreens carry Milani :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I can't wait to sink my hands into the trios !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want Black Tux!!! It kinda looks like the Nicki Minaj/OPI glitter...or is it just me? lol

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig