Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, February 16, 2012

New dupe for Deborah Lippmann Candy Shop: Claire's Candy Shop

This morning I received two comments from readers about a new dupe of Deborah Lippmann Candy Shop (remember when I attempted a DIY dupe here?). If you haven't been able to get your hands on a sheer pink jelly to do the DIY thing, well now you don't have to!

A huge thanks to reader duhnay for letting us know that Claire's now has a dupe called, well, Candy Shop! It retails for $5 at your local Clarie's.

Reader Mama Glam has some great swatches here, AND she reminded us that Claire's often runs BOGO1/2OFF sales on their nail polish so you could pick it up for $2.50 if you wait for a sale (the original Deborah Lippmann version retails for $18).

Thanks SO much, Mama Glam and duhnay, for the fantastic scoop!

PS: As of the time of this post, Candy Shop is not available on the Claire's website, so you'll have to buy it in-store. To find out where the nearest Claire's is in your area, click here. Oh! And I just saw that the Claire's Magnetix polishes ARE up on the website, just in case you've been wanting those and don't live near a Claire's (they retail for $8.50 and are BOGO1/2OFF right now).





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Weren't very creative with the name were they, lol! Thanks for the info, I'll be heading to Claires:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Lucky me, I'm going to the mall tomorrow where there's a Claire's! Hopefully, I get to score this dupe! Thanks so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ran out last night and bought this, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I am so glad i could help! I love this polish and know you guys will love it also! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig