Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, January 30, 2012

Breaking Beauty News: the Target Beauty Bag is BACK!


UPDATE #2: I'M RECEIVING REPORTS THAT SOME READERS HAVE GOTTEN A MESSAGE THAT SAYS SOMETHING LIKE, "SORRY, SOMEONE JUST ORDERED THE LAST ONE." I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT MESSAGE BEFORE, BUT IF YOU GET THAT MESSAGE WHEN YOU TRY TO SIGN UP, I GUESS THAT MEANS THEY'RE OUT. WOW, THAT WAS FAST! THIS BAG IS USUALLY AVAILABLE FOR AT LEAST 24 HOURS. SORRY IF YOU MISSED IT! :(

UPDATE: IF YOU RECEIVE AN ERROR MESSAGE ON THE TARGET SITE THAT SAYS IT'S NOT AVAILABLE, TRY AGAIN LATER. THIS HAPPENED WITH THE LAST TWO BAGS AND READERS WERE ABLE TO GET THROUGH EVENTUALLY. ALSO, IF YOU GET PAST THE POINT WHERE YOU ENTER YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS BUT YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION, YOU WERE PROBABLY SUCCESSFUL IN SIGNING UP (THE LAST TIME AROUND, I NEVER RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION BUT THE BAG ARRIVED IN THE MAIL). GOOD LUCK!

Heads-up! The FREE Target Beauty Bag is BACK! If you missed it the first and second time around, you can click here and here to see what goodies the previous bags contained.

As always,  DON'T WAIT if you want this. It's absolutely free to sign up but these tend to go QUICKLY.

At the very least, you'll get a cute makeup bag that contains various beauty-related samples, and both of the previous bags contained a nice amount of TARGET BEAUTY COUPONS along with the bag and samples.

A HUGE thanks to readers Tiffany and Danielle who basically told me about the new bag at the exact same time (you ladies are ON TOP OF IT!).

Did you get the Target Beauty Bag last time around? Are you going to sign up for this time?
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. This will be my third one. LOVE these! Even if it were just the coupons, they'd be worth it! (Although last time, by the time they were received, a lot of the coupons had expired....booo!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Just requested my beauty bag. Its my first time getting to the site in time :D

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh it keeps saying all out. I will keep trying though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! I just missed it by 20 mins! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got it last time and it was a huge disappointment. I thought it would be sort of travel-sized products but it was mostly the free samples that you can get anywhere and that don't really have enough in them to be worth anything. Total waste. Don't worry if you missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. missed it I guess. WTHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unfortunately once the big coupon blogs get wind and post it then these types of giveaways are gone within minutes.

    Hopefully this was a "winter" bag and in March they'll have a spring giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sad and disappointed that I missed it again! I wish one day I'll be lucky (and fast) enough to get one...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I go this message:

    Our samples are very popular, so it doesn’t take long for them to go. Someone just ordered the last one, but don’t worry—we’ll get more. Please check back soon.

    Boo! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that was fast. Already gone. =( I was hoping to get my third one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw man. I missed it by half an hour. These things go so FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It seems I have missed it this time, I hope they give more because I have gotten the last two beauty bags, I kind of want to collect them and try new products...

    ReplyDelete
  13. While the samples in the last beauty bag were a bit of a letdown other than the pack of Pond's wipes, I loved the bag. I still use it as my makeup bag for all my tubes and mascaras and it's great for carrying a few items on the go or on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like they are out already! Oh well, I was able to get the last two. the bags are great! I use one to carry tampons in my purse and the other as a cute pencil bag for class!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darn, I totally missed this.

    I got my first Target beauty bag a few months ago and I really liked the bag! It was so pretty and the material was nice. ^^

    Hope I snag it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved the first one I got, but the second one was pretty blah, and by the time I received it, I didn't have time to use the coupons, so that was disappointing. The makeup bag was nice though!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been trying everyday since this post came out. I can't believe how fast that bag went this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey, I just receive my target beauty bag in the mail box. It's basically the same samples from last time except I don't see the Aveeno lotion, Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion SPF 15, and the coupons. That is kinda sad :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig