Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 17, 2011

Spotted: New L'Oreal Color Riche Holiday Nail Color Collection

A huge thanks to reader Melissa for this sighting! Melissa spotted the new L'Oreal Color Riche Holiday 2011 Nail Color Collection at her local Duane Reade and was nice enough to share some pics:

image credit: Melissa for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Melissa for Nouveau Cheap
Left to right: Because You're Worth It, Stroke of Midnight, Violet Vixen, Breaking Curfew

I can't be sure since I haven't seen this collection yet in person, but Breaking Curfew looks like it could be similar to the LE shade Luminescence from the Fall 2010 Midnight Muse Collection.

Thanks so much, Melissa, for the great scoop and pics!

Have you spotted the L'Oreal Color Riche Holiday 2011 Nail Color Collection in your area yet?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. How exciting! I love the gold caps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the display a couple of days ago at Walgreens - it was waaay on the top shelf, but I'm on the tall side so could reach them. I have to say that they did not seem all that unique :( , but then again, compared to all those glitters out there this year, it's good to have some choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breaking Curfew is a cream color so it is different from Luminesence which had shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm almost positive I saw this at Walgreens too, but I probably overlooked it. I have quite a few Wag's around me and only spotted this in one of them so far. I'm sure more will be popping up soon. If Breaking Curfew really is a dupe for Luminescence, I've gotta go back and get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw these at Walgreen yesterday. Pretty, but unremarkable. I looked at them all really closely thinking there may be a hidden detail to them that would make them stand out. But no suprises.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought these then returned them after researching and finding out they are all part of the regular line- just repackaged not limited editions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Violet Vixen in that group really pops out, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally unrelated to the polish but the model is really really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig