Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, November 22, 2010

New Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear

OK, all this breaking beauty news today has my head spinning! But I just couldn't resist sharing this tidbit with you. I just wish I had a picture to go with it because I'm soooo curious what this is going to look like! Check it out (from Happi.com):

Physicians Formula ups the ante with Cashmere Wear ($13.95), a pampering way to get a tan glow with the added anti-aging benefit of 100% pure cashmere extract, according to the company. The surface of the powder is created using a specialized technique to deliver the lush look of cabled cashmere knitwear, while the powder itself is comprised of multiple complementary bronze and gold tones. Hyaluronic acid delivers superior moisturization benefits as well.

I cannot wait to see this! What about you? Sound intriguing?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That sounds awesome! I love PF! I can't wait to see a pic too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely intrigued. I wonder what it is exactly. A bronzing powder? A highlighter? A glowy all-over face powder/finishing powder? Some sort of powder foundation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (doh! sorry about that, hit publish not preview) I really like PF and this sounds intriguing. It sort of sounds like a cross between a powder foundation (geared towards dry skin, perhaps? if so sign me up) and something like their Bronze Booster, maybe? I'm expecting the embossed top of the powder to be pretty, ae well, knowing their style in this area!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig