Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, November 22, 2010

More Breaking Beauty News! New products from EcoTools and CoverGirl!

Wow! Even more interesting articles to share with you from DrugstoreNews.com:

GURNEE, Ill. (Nov. 22) EcoTools is brushing up on its cosmetic accessories.

The eco-friendly bath and beauty products maker announced the availability of three brand-new cosmetic brushes and two revised brush sets, which now can be purchased at Ulta and Walgreens.

New to the EcoTools collection are:
  • The bamboo Finishing Kabuki ($6.99), which has varying hair lengths to provide a sheer, delicate finish that is soft on skin;
  • The bamboo Smudge Eyeliner Brush with Sharpener ($3.99), which features a two-in-one design to streamline smudging and sharpening; and
  • The recycled aluminum Retractable Foundation Brush ($5.99), a polished, portable brush prepped for storage and featuring recycled aluminum and a retractable design.
In addition to the new products, the bamboo Six-Piece Brush Set ($12.99) has been upgraded to a fold-over hemp bag with separate compartments. Additionally, the bamboo Five-Piece Travel Brush Set ($9.99) offers a larger zip-up pouch that houses both brushes and beauty essentials. Both products now feature cork in the case closure and zipper for a natural, neat finish.

Next up, also from DrugstoreNews.com:

CINCINNATI (Nov. 18) Procter & Gamble's CoverGirl is launching in January its new NatureLuxe makeup collection, which includes NatureLuxe Silk Foundation and NatureLuxe Gloss Balm.

The NatureLuxe Silk Foundation contains hints of natural jojoba and rosehip extracts along with cucumber water, which is a lighter alternative to a heavier-feeling emollient. The formula is oil-free and paraben-free and contains SPF 10.

The foundation is available in 14 different shades, each with a suggested retail price of $11.99.

The new Gloss Balm, which has SPF 15, exchanges select heavier emollients for natural mango, shea and other butters for a lighter feel.

The gloss is available in 16 different shades. The suggested retail price is $6.49 each.

WOW! I was already excited about the new CoverGirl lipstick when I first read it about on Amber's blog, but now a "gloss balm" too? This is all too much! What do you think? Are you excited about these new goodies headed our way next year?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I am soo excited about Eco Tools. I've built my brush collection around Eco Tools, so I'd love to add more Eco Tools brushes to it.

    I'll be stalking my Walgreens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Eco Tools! I'll definitely be on the look out for the retractable brush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor Swift is the new face of NatureLuxe. Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm worried about this "The NatureLuxe Silk Foundation contains hints of natural jojoba." When they say hints it makes it sound like there really isn't enough of those ingredients to be beneficial but just enough so they can say it has them. I read somewhere that cosmetics companies do that a lot and now I'm paranoid about that I'm falling for slick advertising and not a quality product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I want the finishing Kabuki! And I want anotherof the 6 pipece brush sets! I LOVE my ecoTools brushes. The majority of my brush collection is ecoTools.

    You've got me ALL EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig