Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, October 28, 2010

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales


 It's that time again, folks! Next week's drugstore makeup sales are now up, brought to us by the wonderful Make-Up on the Cheap. Just click the logo/image above to go directly to the list!

I'll update my feature at the top of this blog tomorrow, but in the meantime, you don't want to miss  the 50% off ALL Wet n Wild cosmetics sale at Walgreens next week if you're looking to get those new Wet n Wild palettes (and if you have this month's All You magazine, clip that $5 off $10 WnW purchase coupon for even more savings!). 

Let's break this down, shall we? Let's say you get all four of the Pixie Holiday palettes ($4.99 each). With the 50% off sale, you're down to $9.98. Throw in a bottle of Wild Shine nail polish ($0.99 but remember it will be 50% off) and your total will be $10.48.  But if you have that All You coupon, your grand total will be just $5.48 for FOUR palettes and a bottle of nail polish!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Please, please, please, please, PLEASE, let my Walgreens get the holiday palettes in this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn! I just bought the palettes today at Walgreens. Oh well, at least I saved $5 with the coupon. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Walgreens has the holiday sets! The 6 pan eyeshadow palettes were 50% off this week, but those were not included, so I am glad I waited!

    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. G! Not sure if you've heard, but Cherry Culture is having a 20% off sale for this weekend. Use the code TREAT20!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's how I got all of mine - 50% off plus the $5 off coupon! Except it was at Meijer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went back to Walgreens yesterday, and they only had two of the WnW holiday sets left so I grabbed them!

    And charged me full price! I really need to work on my paying attention skills! :)

    I will be going back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked up two of the palettes today, but I was charged full price! I asked the clerk and she told me "Because they're holiday editions they're not on sale" but the HOLIDAY edition nail polish rung up at 50% off! Ugh so lame! I might go back tomorrow, because it actually does fall under false advertisement, there is NO WHERE where it states that there are any exceptions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny and Blai: DEFINITELY go back and demand a price adjustment! I've had several other people tell me today that this happened to them, and they ALL got their price adjustments when they went back and explained what happened. Nowhere in the ad does it say that holiday items are excluded from the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg I bought my palettes today too at full price. The lady that rang me up said that they aren't half off! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. jaimie: Seriously, you should go back and get a price adjustment! There is NO fine print that states any exceptions in the ad. You should show them their ad and tell them you don't see where it says "excludes holiday items". Good luck, hun!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig