Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 12, 2009

ATTN: All fragrance lovers! This is BIG NEWS


I always get excited when I write a post on this blog, but I have never gotten THIS excited to share something with you, dear readers.

If you are a fragrance junkie like myself, and you are on a strict budget, also like myself, you need to know about this.

Anne Gottlieb. Ever heard of her? If not, you've certainly sniffed her creations. She's the mastermind behind some of the most popular fragrances in the world, such as Calvin Klein's Obsession, Eternity, CK Be, and Euphoria, as well as Christian Dior's J'Adore and Sarah Jessica Parker's Covet. The list is endless! So THE Anne Gottlieb has partnered with Degree Deodorant (yes, DEGREE) to create three new fragrances for them, which will be offered in the form of deodorant and body mists.

On the Degree website they are calling this their "Fine Fragrance Collection" and it contains three fragrance options (more on that below). They are really pushing this as a way to get fine fragrance at a fraction of the cost with the following tagline: The New Afforable Luxury.

I'm in!! And the packaging is soooo cute. On the Degree website it appears that the labels are foil but the pic above, from drugstore.com, has a slightly different look.

OK, on to the fragrances:

Sexy Intrigue
Base note: Vanilla
Middle notes: Vanilla, Strawberry, Pink Grapefruit
Top notes: Jasmine, Rose, Blackberry

Classic Romance
Top notes: Peony, Muguet, Bergamot, Orange
Middle notes: Muguet, Peony, Rose

Delicious Bliss
Base note: Musk
Middle notes: Magnolia, Jasmine, Hyacinth
Top notes: Muguet, Apple, Peach, Raspberry

Take a look here for more info: Degree Fine Fragrance Collection

I hear through the grapevine that someone spotted these at Target but I can't confirm that since I haven't seen these babies anywhere yet. Have you? If so, you MUST let me know what you think.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig