Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, May 1, 2017

The Lipstick League - Week of 4.25.17 (Fun Mother's Day Gift Ideas & More)


The Lipstick League Question of the Week

Mother’s Day is right around the corner. Share with us some of your favorite gift ideas for the moms, sisters, aunties, besties and other badass women in our lives. 

G's answer: I have three ideas that I have personally given mothers of various ages (they were a huge hit for all):

Sugarfina Candy - gorgeous packaging and the most delicious gummy candies I have ever eaten. And that's saying a lot since I am a gummy candy connoisseur! My favorites: Ice Cream Cones (THESE WILL BLOW YOUR MIND), Sugar Lips (so, so, so good) and Peach Bellini (like crack, I tell you!). Right now you can enter code SENDSWEETS for free shipping on orders $75+.

Bliss Garden Terrariums on Amazon - so fun, even if that special mother in your life doesn't have a green thumb. Take it from someone who has a black thumb: it's near impossible to kill an air plant (at least for a while!). These terrariums are adorable for the home, office, wherever! I have ordered from that seller on Amazon a few times and the recipients have loved their kits--I've never had an issue with this seller.

Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy - I've said it before and I'll say it again, get your mama some C&E hand cream! It's the best. And there are so many affordable sets at Nordstrom here. Free shipping and your choice of 3 free samples with all beauty purchases.

The Lipstick League Links of the Week

Gouldylox - Poppy Harlow and I have the same hair problem. If you struggle with squirrelly ends that don't stop squirreling when you cut them, you're in the club too. Wondering what I'm talking about and more importantly, how to fix it?

My Beauty Bunny - When Smashbox was officially confirmed as cruelty free, I immediately ran and picked up a few of their products. Find out what I think here!

Nouveau Cheap - There are lots of new CoverGirl products coming soon to a drugstore near you (spoiler: possible Too Faced Melted dupe). Click here for pics and info!

Phyrra - Want to amp up your look? You need the Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadows!

Prime Beauty - gives you the pros and cons of the phenomenon that is LipSense Liquid Lip Color.

we heart this - Image floating in warm milky blue water in the middle of a lava field, on a 35 degree day. That's the Blue Lagoon in Iceland. And you really should go.

Beautygeeks - If you’re a DIY UV-gel manicure fan, you need to see this video on the absolute best techniques to remove soak-off gel at home – it includes nail-saving moves you probably haven’t seen anywhere else, trust.

Blushing Noir - Is your skin oily, sensitive and acne-prone? You STILL need to exfoliate - it’s an essential part of your skincare routine. Here are some of the best scrubs and exfoliators for oily and acne prone skin according to Brooke (and she has tried A LOT).

EauMG - I DRANK PERFUME! OK, that’s a bit dramatic, but I did! I review the entire Providence Perfume Co. Perfume Tea Collection. These are organic loose teas perfumed/flavored by a perfumer.

(Wondering what the Lipstick League is? Find out here.)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig