The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Day 16 deals are live, so here's your nightly reminder, including some new tips. Be sure to read through this entire post (I don't want you to miss anything)!
HOT TIPS! Thanks so much to reader beautfaith S for the following tip! The full-size Laura Geller Baked Vanilla Highlighter w/ Applicator is now $16 here (the highlighter alone retails for $24 on the Laura Geller site). They have it listed as a $44 value, but it doesn't say it's on "sale" so I'm not sure if this is a permanent reduction, special offer, or what! Also, this set works perfectly with the current Hot Buy (Laura Geller Spackle Collection products are all $19 each; reg $32). If you bought a Spackle product along with the highlighter duo, that would put you at $35 exactly, which means you'll qualify for the FREE full-size Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Blackbird (free with any $35 Laura Geller purchase). Also, I took advantage of the Ulta Beauty Collection hand soap deal last night (explained below in the Ulta Beauty Collection Deals section) because I was in need of some hand soap and $2 a piece instead of $6 a piece is hard to resist. So I just wanted to point that out in case you need some hand soap!
QUESTION: I am debating on buying the Exuviance moisturizer today. I have been impressed with their products that I've tried so far (all purchased on sale due to the high price of this line) and this feels like a great opportunity. Paula's Choice (I trust their skincare reviews) has given some glowing reviews to other Exuviance products but they have not yet reviewed this one. I have read the reviews on Ulta, Amazon, and other websites and I feel like it may be a good nighttime moisturizer for me, but again, I'm on the fence (the freebie--details below--is making it even more tempting)! Are you purchasing this one? Do you already own it? Thoughts?
PLATINUM MEMBERS: all Platinum members receive free shipping with any Beauty Steal purchase. This offer is valid for the entire duration of the event (now through April 8).
(Click a link below to go directly to an item listing)
BEAUTY STEALS FOR MONDAY, APRIL 3 (available online and in-store unless otherwise noted, while supplies last):
- Mally Beauty Effortlessly Airbrushed Blush & Highlight Set - $17.50 (reg $35)
- ONLINE ONLY: Per-Fekt Skin Perfection Gel and Liquid Gold - $14.25-$24 (reg $28.50-$48)
- ONLINE ONLY: Exuviance Age Reverse HydraFirm - $39 (reg $78) (FREE Age Reverse Hand Rejuvenator with any Exuviance purchase)
ULTA BEAUTY COLLECTION WEEKLY DEALS (available in-store and online for one week only, APRIL 2 - APRIL 8):
- HOT TIP: code 505355 gets you $5 off any non-prestige purchase of $15 or more and you can use this code with the items below! Buy 5 items at $3 a piece, use the code and your price drops to $10, which means you'll pay $2 per item! (thanks to reader Scarlet for the tip about this code!)
- ULTA Beauty Collection lipsticks, lipglosses and hand soaps - $3 each (reg $6-$9)
OTHER FREEBIES (while supplies last):
- NEW - check your Ulta emails this week for a unique code to receive a FREE mini NARS Multiple in Orgasm with ANY purchase (can be used in-store or online). If ordering online, you must add the mini to your cart, and then enter your unique code to get this for free.
- NEW (ONLINE ONLY) - free full-size e.l.f. Nourishing Night Cream ($12 value) with any $20 e.l.f. cosmetics purchase (this freebie will appear in a drop-down menu in your cart)
- NEW (ONLINE ONLY) - free 6pc Philosophy Gift with any $35 Philosophy Pure Grace purchase PLUS: some Ulta members may have an offer for 5x points on all Pure Grace Fragrance Crush purchases (ends 4/30; sign into your Ulta account and go to your My Rewards tab to see if you have this offer available to active) (Thanks to reader Ashley Bailey for the tip!)
- All Physicians Formula cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF; spend $15 on PF and receive this free PF cosmetics bag
- All Essence makeup BOGO1/2OFF; spend $10 on Essence and receive this FREE Essence Lash & Brow Gel ($2.99 value)
- Spend $20 on CoverGirl and receive this FREE CoverGirl 3pc set (this set was available previously but it's been a while)
- Spend $35 on Clinique and receive a FREE Clinique Stay Matte Blotting Powder and FREE Clinique Foundation Brush.
- Receive a FREE travel size H2O+ Lemongrass Hand Cream with any H2O+ purchase. This includes items as low as $5 here.
- CLICK HERE to view all other current gifts with purchase.
HOT BUYS (available for the entire event, March 19 - April 8, in-store and online unless otherwise noted):
- (NEW! End date unknown) - New ULTA Beauty Collection Be Beautiful Essentials Set - $24 ($120 value). You can use code 505355 to receive $5 off this set AND you will receive a FREE full-size Brow Shaping Gel when you purchase this set (drop-down menu will appear in cart)
- (NEW! End date unknown) - all Urban Decay setting spray here 40% off
- (NEW! End date unknown): all Lancome travel-size products here 25% off
- bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lip Colors - $12 each (reg $18)
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - $21 (reg $35)
- CURRENTLY SOLD OUT Tarte Maracuja Oil 1.7 oz.
- $25 (reg $48)
- butterLONDON Sheer Wisdom Collection - $15 each (reg $18-$24)
- Julep Eyeshadow 101 Crème to Powder Eyeshadow Sticks - $10 each (reg $18)
- LORAC PRO Matte Lip Colors - $11 each (reg $19)
- Laura Geller Spackle Collection - $19 each (reg $32)
- Lipstick Queen Saint or Sinner Lipsticks - $14 each (reg $24)
- Smashbox Photo Matte Eyes Palette - $29 (reg $49)
- Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit - $22.50 (reg $45)
- Fiona Stiles Light Illusion Prism Palette - $16 (reg $28)
- Japonesque Luminous Foundation - $19 (reg $36)
- Benefit They're Real Eyeliner - $12 when you purchase a full-size They're Real Mascara
- PUR Miracle Mist Hydrating Spray - $13 (reg $18)
- Dr. Brandt Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask - $57 (reg $95)
- Skyn Iceland Plumping Lip Gels 2-pk - $9 (reg $15)
- Perricone MD Plasma Essentials Kit - $59 (reg $99; $220 value)
- Strivectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate For Wrinkles & Stretch Marks 2.0 oz. - $49 (reg $79)
- Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection - $31 (reg $52)
- IN-STORE ONLY: Dermablend Leg & Body Cover - $18 (reg $31)
FILLERS (if you're close to hitting the free shipping threshold and need something small to get you there):
- Almost all OGX travel size 3.0 oz shampoos and conditioners on sale for $0.74 here - reg $2.99 (Thanks to reader @jm57397 for the tip!)
- Salon Grafix travel size dry shampoo and hair spray are on sale for $0.49 here (reg $2.49) (Thanks to reader A.M for the tip!)
- The full-size Laura Geller Baked Vanilla Highlighter w/ Applicator is now $16 here (the highlighter alone retails for $24 on the Laura Geller site). This set has a $44 value.
- NEW Tarte Sex Kitten Eyeshadow Palette now online
- NEW Becca Sunlight Bronzers now online
- Smashbox All Set Lashes value set - $15 (reg $22; $44 value)
- ONLINE ONLY - New Benefit Cha-Cha-Rama Value Set - $32 ($50 value)
- New Tarte Maneater Makeover Lash & Lip Set - $22
- Be sure to check the new arrivals here before you place your orders--they seem to be adding new products daily, including value sets
- Fiona Stiles cosmetics still 50% off here and this sale is also happening in-store due to an upcoming repackaging of the line (thanks to everyone shared tips about that!)
- butterLONDON nail polishes on sale for $7.50 (reg $15)
- The Body Shop body butters on sale for $13 (reg $21)
- Lots of drugstore makeup BOGO1/2OFF (NYX, Essence and more). Click here to view all current drugstore makeup sales (use code 505355 at checkout for $5 off $15; excludes prestige beauty)
- View all sale items here
If you're new to the 21 Days of Beauty event, be sure to check out my tips for newbies HERE.
View the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty homepage HERE.