Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Day 19 Deals are Live (New Sampler Boxes and Ofra Cosmetics is Coming to Ulta)


The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Day 19 deals are live, so here's your nightly reminder, including some new tips. Be sure to read through this entire post (I don't want you to miss anything)!

NEW SAMPLER BOXES: two brand new multi-brand sampler boxes are now online! Click here to checkout the Ultimate Masks Skincare Sampler Box ($9.99) and click here to check out the Cleanse, Treat and Moisturize Skincare Sample Box ($9.99); if you click on "Ingredients" you'll see the contents of that box. Also, if you like sampler boxes and you don't already know about this one (not new), there's a haircare sampler box called Show Off Your Style Sampler Kit here ($9.99).

COMING SOON: Ofra Cosmetics announced on their Twitter a few hours ago that they're coming to Ulta on April 9th! This is the day after the 21 Days of Beauty event ends, so it's something to look forward to if you have the post-event blues. (Thanks to reader @_mely2 for the tip!)

QUICK UPDATE: I want to apologize for the lack of blog posts this week; I've been under the weather (sinus issue) and sleeping a lot. Anyway, I just want to thank you for your understanding and I hope to get back to a regular posting schedule in the next day or two. Also, I want to thank each and every one of you for the tips and updates that you've given to me throughout this Ulta event. Some days I may not have a chance to thank you personally (I'm so sorry) but I read your comments and try my best to incorporate them into the next night's post. So thank you again for your help--you have no idea how much I appreciate it!

PLATINUM MEMBERS: all Platinum members receive free shipping with any Beauty Steal purchase. This offer is valid for the entire duration of the event (now through April 8).

(Click a link below to go directly to an item listing)

BEAUTY STEALS FOR THURSDAY, APRIL 6 (available online and in-store unless otherwise noted, while supplies last):

ULTA BEAUTY COLLECTION WEEKLY DEALS (available in-store and online for one week only, APRIL 2 - APRIL 8):
  • HOT TIP: code 505355 gets you $5 off any non-prestige purchase of $15 or more and you can use this code with the items below! Buy 5 items at $3 a piece, use the code and your price drops to $10, which means you'll pay $2 per item! (thanks to reader Scarlet for the tip about this code!)
  • ULTA Beauty Collection lipsticks, lipglosses and hand soaps - $3 each (reg $6-$9)

OTHER FREEBIES (while supplies last):

HOT BUYS (available for the entire event, March 19 - April 8, in-store and online unless otherwise noted):

FILLERS (if you're close to hitting the free shipping threshold and need something small to get you there):

OTHER NOTABLE DEALS & NEW RELEASES:

If you're new to the 21 Days of Beauty event, be sure to check out my tips for newbies HERE.

View the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty homepage HERE.
SHARE:

27 comments

  1. So, I have a question re: these beauty deals. Ulta's site says "2 per customer," but can someone clarify? If I want to buy the Tarte blushes in three different colors, is that allowed? (In other words: Is it two per color, or two per product in general?) Need to prepare myself for my order tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its 2 per color online, and 2 total in store, so its better to buy online if you can. If it helps, I am planning on buying 3 Tarte blushes as well, and dont think it will be a problem because I bought 3 colors of the Too Faced blushes at the beginning of the sale. I've heard that different Ulta stores have strict or lax policies on buying maximums, so online is the way to go.

      Delete
    2. I think I seen where it was 2 per color if they had color selection

      Delete
    3. You may want to go back and look for the original post by G on the Ulta tips and tricks. From what I remember I think G said the limit is 2 per color or formulation not a total of 2.

      Delete
    4. Yeah, it's 2 each per shade

      Delete
    5. I read somewhere that it is 2 per color.

      Delete
    6. Online you can buy as many different shades as you want, but my store enforces 2 products per person, period. Other ultras I've been to enforce 2 of the same SHADE/person. It's really annoying, but what're you gonna do. If you want 3, shop online,

      Delete
    7. Online it should be 2 per color e.g. I ordered almost all the colors of Urban Decay blushes when they were on sale. But in store, they seem to think it is 2 per product.

      Delete
    8. I believe it's two per color, not product :)

      Delete
    9. It should be two per color. I had this same question last event with the Becca blushes.

      Delete
    10. Thank you so much for your help, everyone! I was eager to order a few colors of the Tarte blush, so I'm very relieved to hear I'll be able to. Can't wait to place my order tonight!

      Delete
  2. Has anybody tried the Fiona Stiles Foundation? I've been thinking about getting it since it is 50% off, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on it. Thanks in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the luminous foundation (the not matte one) and it is not hydrating at all and is pretty drying on my skin. I have super dry skin, so it does cling to dry patches and look powdery on my skin. Some reviewers with dry skin even prefer the matte one for a better formulation. It is 50% off, so it doesn't hurt to try it, but I'm personally underwhelmed by it.

      Delete
    2. Hi Shaina, I've tried the matter version of her foundation. It's okay, but not great. Foundation shade was a good match for my pale skin. When I swatched both foundations in the store, I couldn't tell a difference in the finishes. I have normal to oily skin so I purchased the Matte version. It provided medium coverage, however, it started to break down about five hours of wear. I would not purchase again. I preferred Urban Decay's Naked foundation or Clarin's Everlasting Matte foundation over this product.
      Hope this helps.

      Delete
    3. Hi, I've been using the luminous one a couple weeks now & really like it, so guess it just varies from one person to the next. I have normal to dry skin that seems easily aggravated by products as far as drying my skin out or causing clogged pores & I haven't had any issues with this one. The coverage is buildable for me & lasts. Its not really luminous or dewy per say on me, but have heard it is on others. I don't find it drying or matte looking either, but would be OK if it did have a more dewy look. The L'Oreal pro-glow doesn't look very luminous on me either, but may have a *very slight* glow on me, but I haven't been able to find a match in the L'Oreal yet. I have #4 in the Fiona one. Maybe just give it a try while it's such a good price & return it if it doesn't work out for you!

      Delete
    4. Thank you guys so much, I think I'll stay away from it then! :)

      Delete
  3. Went into Ulta 4/5/2017 and noticed that all of the Fiona Stiles collection was 50% off. I went for two brow pencils $16. Pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very excited to hear about Ofra coming to Ulta! I love their setting spray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw in one of her other posts that it's two per color! At least that's how it was when they had the too faced blushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. From what I've read you can get up to 2 of each color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. From what I've read it's 2 per color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo Glad Ofra is coming to Ulta! I use their Universal Eyebrow pencil and It will be great not to have to order it online.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo Glad Ofra is coming to Ulta! I use their Universal Eyebrow pencil and It will be great not to have to order it online.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Luxie beauty is having 55% off select brush set for 24hrs for the good morning america deal with code GMASALE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey G, I don't know if you saw my Instagram post but HSN's deal of the day is Benefit's new Galifornia blush, roller last, and gimme brow (all full sized) for only $39.50!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig