Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 12, 2017

HOT Ulta and Sephora Updates (JUST IN: UD Lipglosses 50% off)


HOT ULTA TIP (ENDING VERY SOON):

UPDATE: as of 3:20PM Central on 4/12, this offer is still available, but the Color set (pictured above) is now sold out. 

I don't usually blog about Ulta's Beauty Breaks because they're for such a limited time, but today's Ulta Beauty Break is a good one and I want to be sure you know about it! This deal is only valid for 4 hours (ends 2PM Central TODAY, 4/12 but they could extend it past 2PM) so drop everything and jump on this if you're interested! Spend $50 online at Ulta and receive your choice of 1 of these 7-pc sets FREE. Pictured above is the "Color Gift" option.

MORE ULTA NEWS:

JUST IN! Thanks to reader A.M for the hot tip that all Urban Decay Revolution Lipglosses are 50% off here.

There are several new multipliers that you MAY have in your Ulta account now. Not all customers may have these offers so sign into your account here and go to your My Rewards tab to see if you have them available to activate):

5X Points - Pure Grace Fragrance Crush 4/1/17 - 4/30/17
Earn 5X points on all Pure Grace Fragrance Crush purchases!
(Thanks to reader Nikki Reynolds for the reminder about this one!)

5X Points - Clarisonic    4/4/17 - 4/15/17
Earn 5X points on all Clarisonic purchases!

5X Points - Urban Decay    4/11/17 - 4/22/17
Earn 5X points on all Urban Decay purchases!

5X Points - Happy Anniversary    4/10/2017 - 4/15/2017
Earn 5X points on all purchases!

The Anniversary offer is one that I received because it's my Ulta anniversary, BUT, some Ulta Platinum members received a 5x points offer WITHOUT having an anniversary this month, so be sure to check your account!

UPDATE: thanks to reader Meghan for the tip that you may also have an offer for 5x points on Pacifica, SheaMoisture, Skyn Iceland, Honest Beauty, Burt's Bees, Phyto, Nyakio and Organic to Green. 

OTHER ULTA IDEAS:

If you want to make an order to get the Beauty Break and need some ideas, here are a few:


All Models Own cosmetics 25% off
(use can stack this sale with code 505355 for $5 off any non-prestige purchase of $15 or more)

Full-size Matrix stylers $9.99 (reg $16.50-$23)
(most but not all Matrix products in this sale can be stacked with code 505355 for $5 off any non-prestige purchase of $15 or more. Look for the "excluded from coupons" notation in the item listing)

B2G1FREE (mix and match) all eyeliners and mascaras from Maybelline, L'Oreal, CoverGirl, Rimmel, Almay, Revlon, Physicians Formula, and Neutrogena (use can stack this sale with code 505355 for $5 off any non-prestige purchase of $15 or more)

Fiona Stiles cosmetics still 50% off here and this sale is also happening in-store due to an upcoming repackaging of the line.

Ultimate Masks Skincare Sampler Box - $9.99

Cleanse, Treat and Moisturize Skincare Sample Box - $9.99

Check out all Ulta sales (through 4/15) HERE.

NEW SEPHORA FREEBIE CODES:

If you're itching to place an order before the VIB sale starts, Sephora has some new freebie codes (free with any $25+ online order) that you should know about!

LEGEND - SMASHBOX Be Legendary Liquid Metal deluxe sample in Crimson Chrome - 0.17 oz

NOSWEAT - TARTE Lifted™ Sweatproof Mascara deluxe sample - 0.1 oz

GLOWON - URBAN DECAY Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Highlighter deluxe sample in Sin - 0.08 oz

TRENDY - IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm deluxe sample - 0.5 oz

JOMALONE (MUST SPEND $45 TO RECEIVE THIS FREEBIE) - Jo Malone is now at Sephora! To celebrate, enter that code and choose 1: JO MALONE LONDON Peony & Blush Suede Cologne deluxe sample 0.3 oz or JO MALONE LONDON Basil & Neroli Cologne deluxe sample 0.3 oz

MELTAWAY - FARMACY Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm deluxe sample - 0.4 oz

BYELINES - DERMARCHE LABS FULFILL™ Hyaluronic Acid Topical Wrinkle Filler deluxe sample - 0.06 oz

TOPNOTCH - ALTERNA HAIRCARE CAVIAR Infinite Color Hold Topcoat Shine Spray deluxe sample - 0.85 oz

METALROSE - LANCÔME Le Métallique Metallic Effect Lip Lacquer deluxe sample in 09 Mirrored Nude - 0.05 oz

MISSMATTE - NARS Pore & Shine Control deluxe sample - 0.28 oz

TWOLIPS - URBAN DECAY Vice Liquid Lipstick deluxe sample in Amulet - 0.02 oz

ENHANCE - KEVYN AUCOIN The Sculpting Powder deluxe sample in Medium - 0.035 oz

ITSCLEAR - KATE SOMERVILLE EradiKate Daily Cleanser Acne Treatment deluxe sample - 1 oz

BRIGHTER - BOSCIA Detoxifying Black Cleanser deluxe sample - 1 oz

DISCOVERY - choose 1: TATA HARPER Clarifying Moisturizer deluxe sample - 0.33 oz, CINEMA SECRETS Makeup Brush Cleaner deluxe sample - 1 oz, SKIN LAUNDRY Gentle Foaming Face Wash deluxe sample - 1.7 oz, or YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE
Kale + Spinach + Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser deluxe sample - 0.5 oz

As always, don't forget to check out the Sale Page HERE
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. I also got an Ulta offer for 5x the points on "select natural brands" which it lists Pacifica, SheaMoisture, Skyn Iceland, Honest Beauty, Burt's Bees, Phyto, Nyakio and Organic to Green. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Meghan!! A reader on IG mentioned this but I couldn't find her original comment on my IG today, so I'm grateful you shared here too! Will add to my post! xo

      Delete
    2. I wish I had this one I need more SheaMoisture

      Delete
    3. I got this 5x offer on the select natural brands too. Also, just now I got the Platinum 20% off my entire order offer (good on prestige brands as well except Lancome and Clinique). Mama's goin' shopping!!!

      Delete
  2. Booo. The color sample package is sold out. I always miss out! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, it looks like all shades of the UD lip gloss are 50% off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Thanks so much for the hot tip! Just added to me post! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Sephora has the Sun Safety Kit on sale now ($32), I bought it last night and used one of the new codes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary! I'm working on a big Sephora Favorites post next with new sightings (including this one). Glad you were able get a freebie with it!! :)

      Delete
    2. I cannot WAIT to read that post! :)

      Delete
  5. I also had this one:

    5X Points - Pure Grace Fragrance Crush 4/1/17 - 4/30/17
    Earn 5X points on all Pure Grace Fragrance Crush purchases!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nikki! I had that one in my account too but totally forgot to include it! You rock! Adding to my post now. xo

      Delete
  6. Hi G! Thanks for all you do! I got the 5X Anniversary multiplier as well. I am platinum but my Anniversary is later in the year so that's a nice bonus. Also beware Ulta shoppers, I got 2000 of my points stolen! I am in the south and someone in the Midwest stole the points. Ulta doesn't know how it happened but had to open brand new account. Got the points restored but lost a bunch of multipliers that were current. I now have them enter in my rewards number or scan the code in the app or online (that rarely works). I was told do NOT give phone number out loud in the line. People can overhear and use it somewhere else. If the cashier is remarking that you have a lot of points that can be even more motivation for someone to try and steal them. Also the Ulta ads with coupons have your account number on the back so rip those up really well. Again they don't verify any personal information when you want to use your Ulta points. So I have to be more careful now. Hope that helps someone out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's excellent advice there! I'm so sorry this happened to you, but thank you for being so kind as to share the benefit of your experience to warn others!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for all the advice about points. Scary.

      Delete
  7. So sorry that happened to you! Thank you so much for the tips in keeping our points secure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like Ulta is trying to compete with Sephora's upcoming VIB Sale. I just received an email that offers me as a Platinum member, a coupon for 20% off everything, including fragrance through 4/22. Check your emails ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got a 20% off entire order coupon from Ulta in my email as a thank you for being Platinum. It's valid through the 22nd!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There was also a wood sage and sea salt Jo Malone fragrance deluxe sample. I tried to get it yesterday and it was gone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does anyone have any suggestions for Fiona Stiles products? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes I like the setting powder (and it comes with a puff that fits inside the jar) and the blush! I bought both during the sale. I also have the Laura Mercier and I find this to be comparable in quality but it also has more shades.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig