Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, April 29, 2017

Hot Peter Thomas Roth Deals at Macy's (Free Shipping & Samples)


With the 10% off beauty deal going on at Macy's right now (ends 5/7; click here for my post with extra tips and recs), I want to mention that there are some new additions to the sale page that may be of interest to you:

Peter Thomas Roth Black & Gold Skincare Set

This value set normally retails for $65 and is now on sale for $32.50. But after the 10% off discount code (enter FRIEND at checkout), your FINAL PRICE is $29.25 + free shipping. This set has a value of $172 and just the full-size 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Prism Cream (1.7 oz.) in this set retails for $42 when purchased individually at Sephora.

Peter Thomas Roth 4pc Laser-Free Resurfacing Kit

This value set normally retails for $68 and is now on sale for $34. But after the 10% off discount code (enter FRIEND at checkout), your FINAL PRICE is $30.60 + free shipping. This set has a value of $150. The Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum in this set is 0.25 oz. The full-size version (0.5 oz.) retails for $58 when purchases individually at Sephora. So the value of the version in this set is $29, which is basically the price of the entire set.

PLUS:

When you purchase either of these sets, you will also receive a free Chanel Coco Mademoiselle sample (valid with with any beauty purchase) and a free Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream packette (free with any Peter Thomas Roth purchase).

I wouldn't wait too long if you're interested in these sets since I don't know how long they'll stay in stock with this extra discount. You can view all items on the Macy's beauty sale page here

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Thanks! I bought the gold kit. I tried the gold cleanser and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the heads up. These are two of my favorite masks. SO excited to order this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I just pounced on the black and gold set! I for sure thought it would be gone already! $29 is just crazy. Thanks G!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pretty tempted by the black and gold set, even though I just bought a couple of other PTR sets from the Sephora sale (the Facial On the Go kit and the Moor Please that had the cleanser mask and tool).
    On a whim I went to the PTR site, and clicked on Special Offers. I found the Rosy Complexion Duo, https://peterthomasroth.com/Product/All%20Products/ROSY%20COMPLEXION%20DUO/9908227/each, which is the full size 8.5 oz Rose Stem Cell cleansing gel ($38), and the full size 1 oz Rose Stem Cell Precious Oil ($80). It was $28 ($90 off, $118 value), but then further marked down to $21!
    They have free shipping over $50, so I decided to get three of the sets. I set up first time account, but needed a card (no paypal option) so I left the browser on my phone momentarily, and then got a PTR email about abandoning my cart and offering another 15% off. So I tried that code and it took off $9.45. I spent $53.55 which brought each set down to $17.85!
    I assume these may be close to expiring for them to sell them at this kind of markdown? I've commented here before about loving the Rose Stem Cell cleansing gel, which at this point I will have so much I can use it as body wash, lol.... Sorry for long comment, I am excited...(and also afraid it is some kind of error, if so I'll come back to update).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! I ordered 3 as well lol. I really like their rose line too. If anything, I have some nice gifts for a bday coming up.

      Delete
    2. olivia, that is awesome! :) My order arrived today Wed 5/3, pretty good since I ordered Saturday around 6pm eastern (it shipped from NJ to OH)! I do see a 3/2018 expiration on the bottom of the boxes of rose oil (I don't see it there on the cleansing gel). I assume the expiration has more to do with the SPF 15 in the oil. The oil is on the watery side, not very oily (which I like), and it says it is for face/neck. It's a nice glass bottle with a button top pump for the dropper, and bigger than I expected even for 1 ounce. :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the info, G! I decided to give the Black & Gold Skincare Set a shot! Hope it works for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Numerous hot buys for the day (4/30) at Ulta. UD naked 1 for $39, Boing concealer for $15 with free Benefit brow volumizing fiber gel...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sad face. Missed the black and gold set I wanted. Looks like the laser resurfacing is still available for those who want that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the heads up! I bought a black n gold kit for me and my mom! BTW, Ulta has the UD Naked Ultimate Basics palette on sale today for $39!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig