The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Day 5 deals are live, so here's your nightly reminder, including some new tips. Be sure to read through this entire post (I don't want you to miss anything)!
URBAN DECAY SETTING SPRAYS ON SALE: UD setting sprays (old packaging) are on sale (FREE deluxe Perversion Mascara and Vice Lipstick 24 Pod with any $40 Urban Decay purchase while supplies last). You have to click on each individual item listing to see the sale prices so here's a quick list (thanks so much to reader Natasha for the tip!):
- De-Slick ($19; reg $31)
- Chill ($19; reg $31)
- All-Nighter Travel Size ($10; reg $15)
- De-Slick Travel Size ($10; reg $15)
CHECK YOUR ULTA EMAILS THIS WEEK: Some customers have received an email from Ulta this week that contains a unique code for $10 off any $30 bareMinerals purchase (valid in-store or online). This code would work very nicely with the Jen Nude Matte Lip Colors that are on sale for the duration of this event (see listing in the Hot Buys section below).
SPECIAL NOTE FOR PLATINUM MEMBERS: all Platinum members receive free shipping with any Beauty Steal purchase. This offer is valid for the entire duration of the event (now through April 8).
(Click a link below to go directly to an item listing)
BEAUTY STEALS FOR THURSDAY, MARCH 23 (available online and in-store unless otherwise noted, while supplies last):
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner - $11 (reg $22)
Clarisonic Mia 2 - $129 (reg $169)
ONLINE ONLY: Eyeko Eyeliners - $8-11 (reg $16-22)
OTHER FREEBIES (while supplies last):
- NEW! ONLINE ONLY: Spend $35 on Clinique and receive a FREE Clinique Stay Matte Blotting Powder and FREE Clinique Foundation Brush. Just add $35 worth of Clinique products to your cart and a drop-down menu will appear in your cart for you to select your freebies.
- NEW! Receive a FREE travel size H2O+ Lemongrass Hand Cream with any H2O+ purchase. This includes items as low as $5 here. Just add any H2O+ product to your cart and a drop-down menu will appear in your cart for you to select your freebie.
- Spend $75 online to receive this Madeyewlook Beauty Bag ($106 value) for FREE. You must enter code MADEYEWLOOK at checkout to get this bag for free. So add the bag to your cart, add at least $75 worth of other merchandise to your cart, and then enter that code at checkout and it should work. Also, you may not be able to get the bag to work using the Ulta app, so you may have to click through the link above via desktop or mobile and it should work that way--unless the bag goes out of stock by the time you read this. (Thanks to readers Ivanna 101, @makeupbybidaly, @fuzzydelusions, Emily Ann, Kara Galante, Tonee Rose, and @gingerlovesmakeup for the tips!)
- FREE deluxe Biolage Agua-Gel Color Conditioner with ANY Matrix purchase; this works with travel size products as low as $4 here
- CLICK HERE to view all other current gifts with purchase.
WEEKLY BEAUTY DEALS (available in-store and online for one week only, March 19 - March 25):
- ULTA Beauty Collection foundations, powders, face brushes and Luxe bath - $6 each (reg $10-$20)
HOT BUYS (available for the entire event, March 19 - April 8, in-store and online unless otherwise noted):
- bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lip Colors - $12 each (reg $18)
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - $21 (reg $35)
- Tarte Maracuja Oil 1.7 oz. - $25 (reg $48)
- butterLONDON Sheer Wisdom Collection - $15 each (reg $18-$24)
- Julep Eyeshadow 101 Crème to Powder Eyeshadow Sticks - $10 each (reg $18)
- LORAC PRO Matte Lip Colors - $11 each (reg $19)
- Laura Geller Spackle Collection - $19 each (reg $32)
- Lipstick Queen Saint or Sinner Lipsticks - $14 each (reg $24)
- Smashbox Photo Matte Eyes Palette - $29 (reg $49)
- Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit - $22.50 (reg $45)
- Fiona Stiles Light Illusion Prism Palette - $16 (reg $28)
- Japonesque Luminous Foundation - $19 (reg $36)
- Benefit They're Real Eyeliner - $12 when you purchase a full-size They're Real Mascara
- PUR Miracle Mist Hydrating Spray - $13 (reg $18)
- Dr. Brandt Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask - $57 (reg $95)
- Skyn Iceland Plumping Lip Gels 2-pk - $9 (reg $15)
- Perricone MD Plasma Essentials Kit - $59 (reg $99; $220 value)
- Strivectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate For Wrinkles & Stretch Marks 2.0 oz. - $49 (reg $79)
- Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection - $31 (reg $52)
- IN-STORE ONLY: Dermablend Leg & Body Cover - $18 (reg $31)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS (end-dates unknown for some of these):
- Thanks to reader A.M for the tip that Salon Grafix travel size dry shampoo and hair spray are on sale for 49 cents each here (reg $2.49), which may come in handy if you're just a few cents shy of hitting the free shipping threshold!
- Thanks to several of you for letting me know that in addition to the Fiona Stiles cosmetics that are now 50% off HERE, this sale is also happening in-store due to an upcoming repackaging of the line (again, thanks to everyone who commented on yesterday's post with such great tips!)
- NEW Benefit GALifornia Blush now online here
- Lots of new releases by Tarte now online here
- butterLONDON nail polishes on sale for $7.50 (reg $15)
- (UPDATE: SOLD OUT ONLINE, BUT YOU MAY STILL BE ABLE TO FIND IN-STORE)
LORAC Dance 'Til Dawn Palette is still on sale for $10 (previously $15, down from $19)(Thanks to readers Just Nikki and Mirely Rodriguez for the tips!)
- The Body Shop body butters are on sale for $13 (reg $21) and you can stack that deal with code 501622 for $3.50 off $15 (applies to non-prestige beauty, including The Body Shop)
- Lots of drugstore makeup is on sale this week for BOGO1/2OFF (NYX, Essence and more). Click here to view all current drugstore makeup sales and remember you can stack those deals with code 501622 for $3.50 off $15
- There are some additional prestige and drugstore makeup deals on the makeup sale page HERE. And there are some additional skincare and haircare sale items here
If you're new to the 21 Days of Beauty event, be sure to check out my tips for newbies HERE.
View the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty homepage HERE.