The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Day 2 deals are live, so here's your nightly reminder, including some new tips. Be sure to read through this entire post (I don't want you to miss anything)!
SPECIAL NOTE FOR PLATINUM MEMBERS: all Platinum members receive free shipping with any Beauty Steal purchase. This offer is valid for the entire duration of the event (now through April 8).
(Click a link below to go directly to an item listing)
BEAUTY STEALS FOR MONDAY, MARCH 20 (available online and in-store while supplies last unless otherwise noted):
- LORAC POREfection Powder - $16.50 (reg $33) (FREE deluxe Light Source Illuminating Primer in Dusk or Dawn with any $35 Lorac purchase)
- ONLINE ONLY: Fiona Stiles Sheer Sculpting Palette - $14 (reg $28)
- ONLINE ONLY: Perricone Cold Plasma Collection (excludes travel sizes) - $55-$89.50 (reg $110-$179) (FREE deluxe Photo Plasma Broad Spectrum SPF 30 with any $45 Perricone MD purchase)
OTHER FREEBIES (while supplies last):
- BACK IN STOCK! FREE WITH ANY ONLINE ORDER: Add this deluxe Becca deluxe Backlight Priming Filter to your cart and once you add anything else to your cart, it will go from $10 to FREE.
- UPDATE: THIS BAG MAY BE OUT OF STOCK but I'm leaving it here because some of you have reported it's still working for you, while others can't get it to work: Spend $75 online to receive this Madeyewlook Beauty Bag ($106 value) for FREE. You must enter code MADEYEWLOOK at checkout to get this bag for free. So add the bag to your cart, add at least $75 worth of other merchandise to your cart, and then enter that code at checkout and it should work. Also, you may not be able to get the bag to work using the Ulta app, so you may have to click through the link above via desktop or mobile and it should work that way--unless the bag goes out of stock by the time you read this. (Thanks to readers Ivanna 101, @makeupbybidaly, @fuzzydelusions, Emily Ann, Kara Galante, Tonee Rose, and @gingerlovesmakeup for the tips!)
- CLICK HERE to view all other current gifts with purchase.
WEEKLY BEAUTY DEALS (available in-store and online for one week only, March 19 - March 25):
- ULTA Beauty Collection foundations, powders, face brushes and Luxe bath - $6 each (reg $10-$20)
HOT BUYS (available for the entire event, March 19 - April 8, in-store and online unless otherwise noted):
- bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lip Colors - $12 each (reg $18)
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - $21 (reg $35)
- Tarte Maracuja Oil 1.7 oz. - $25 (reg $48)
- butterLONDON Sheer Wisdom Collection - $15 each (reg $18-$24)
- Julep Eyeshadow 101 Crème to Powder Eyeshadow Sticks - $10 each (reg $18)
- LORAC PRO Matte Lip Colors - $11 each (reg $19)
- Laura Geller Spackle Collection - $19 each (reg $32)
- Lipstick Queen Saint or Sinner Lipsticks - $14 each (reg $24)
- Smashbox Photo Matte Eyes Palette - $29 (reg $49)
- Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit - $22.50 (reg $45)
- Fiona Stiles Light Illusion Prism Palette - $16 (reg $28)
- Japonesque Luminous Foundation - $19 (reg $36)
- Benefit They're Real Eyeliner - $12 when you purchase a full-size They're Real Mascara
- PUR Miracle Mist Hydrating Spray - $13 (reg $18)
- Dr. Brandt Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask - $57 (reg $95)
- Skyn Iceland Plumping Lip Gels 2-pk - $9 (reg $15)
- Perricone MD Plasma Essentials Kit - $59 (reg $99; $220 value)
- Strivectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate For Wrinkles & Stretch Marks 2.0 oz. - $49 (reg $79)
- Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection - $31 (reg $52)
- IN-STORE ONLY: Dermablend Leg & Body Cover - $18 (reg $31)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS (while supplies last):
- (UPDATE: CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK BUT KEEP CHECKING) The LORAC PRO Matte Palette is now $11 (reg $28; I have heard from a few of you who have also spotted this deal in-store). Plus, get a FREE deluxe Light Source Illuminating Primer in Dusk or Dawn with any $35 Lorac purchase (while supplies last).(Thanks to reader Ellen Hsu for this tip!)
- Thanks to several of you for letting me know that ALL Fiona Stiles cosmetics are now 50% off HERE. Thanks to reader @barina_beauty_ for the tip that she was able to get free shipping when she ordered one of these items (she is Platinum) and reader Sophia kindly let us know that she was able to get free shipping with a Fiona Stiles product and she is NOT Platinum. I'm not sure if it's only select items, or all items, but certainly worth a shot!
- There are some butterLONDON nail polishes on sale for $7.50 here (reg $15).
- All The Body Shop body butters are on sale for $13 here (reg $21) and you can stack that deal with code 501622 for $3.50 off $15 (applies to non-prestige beauty, including The Body Shop).
- Lots of drugstore makeup is on sale this week for BOGO1/2OFF (NYX, Essence and more). Click here to view all current drugstore makeup sales and remember you can stack those deals with code 501622 for $3.50 off $15.
- There are some additional prestige and drugstore makeup deals on the makeup sale page HERE. And there are some additional skincare and haircare sale items here.
If you're new to the 21 Days of Beauty event, be sure to check out my tips for newbies HERE.
View the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty homepage HERE.