The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Day 10 deals are live, so here's your nightly reminder, including some new tips. Be sure to read through this entire post (I don't want you to miss anything)!
A FEW THOUGHTS: I have used Origins Cheeks and Balances in the past after receiving some deluxe samples in various gift sets. After using it multiple times, I have mixed feelings about it. For my oily skin, I find that it's very effective at removing my makeup (even mascara), but it leaves a slight film on my skin after rinsing. It does not cause me any breakouts, and I enjoy the minty fragrance, but I'm not sure I would purchase a full-size tube. That said, A LOT of people swear by this cleanser and at first I thought, "Oh, they probably have dry skin" because that slight film I feel on my oily skin may translate to a boost of extra moisture for dry skin. However, I have seen many positive reviews from people with oily skin, as well as from those with dry skin. I always try to tell you how I feel about any Beauty Steals that I have personally used (in case you haven't tried them yourself), so that's just my two cents. If you already love this cleanser, I'm happy you can snag it for 50% off today!
NOTE FOR PLATINUM MEMBERS: all Platinum members receive free shipping with any Beauty Steal purchase. This offer is valid for the entire duration of the event (now through April 8).
(Click a link below to go directly to an item listing)
BEAUTY STEALS FOR TUESDAY, MARCH 28 (available online and in-store unless otherwise noted, while supplies last):
- Tarte Maneater Eyeliner - $10 (reg $20)
- ONLINE ONLY: Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara - $11.50 (reg $23) (FREE deluxe Huge Mascara with any $35 Stila purchase)
- ONLINE ONLY: Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash - $11 (reg $22) (FREE deluxe Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask with any $45 Origins purchase)
WEEKLY BEAUTY DEALS (available in-store and online for one week only, March 26 - April 1):
- ULTA Beauty Collection Bath/Romance Collections, single eyeshadows and mascaras - $4 each (reg $8-$14.50)
ULTA Beauty Collection Automatic Gel/Eye Liners - $3 (reg $8)
OTHER FREEBIES (while supplies last):
- NEW! FREE WITH ANY ONLINE PURCHASE (NO MIN REQUIRED; WHILE SUPPLIES LAST): add this deluxe Pureology Hydrate Air Dry Cream to your cart and once you add anything else to your cart, it will go from $10 to FREE (Thanks to reader ChiChi20 for the tip!)
- UNIQUE CODE FREEBIES: some Ulta customers have received emails this week with unique codes for a free deluxe Buxom lip gloss and/or a free deluxe Too Faced BTS Mascara. So check your emails to see if you received a code! (Thanks to reader Shaina for the tip!)
- All Physicians Formula cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF; spend $15 on PF and receive this free PF cosmetics bag (Don't forget to use code 501622 for $3.50 off $15)
- All Catrice makeup B2G1FREE; spend $15 on Catrice and receive this FREE Catrice Absolute Rose Eyeshadow Palette ($6.99 value) (Don't forget to use code 501622 for $3.50 off $15)
- All Essence makeup BOGO1/2OFF; spend $10 on Essence and receive this FREE Essence Lash & Brow Gel ($2.99 value) (Don't forget to use code 501622 for $3.50 off $15)
- Spend $20 on CoverGirl and receive this FREE CoverGirl 3pc set (this set was available previously but it's been a while) (Don't forget to use code 501622 for $3.50 off $15)
- Spend $35 on Clinique and receive a FREE Clinique Stay Matte Blotting Powder and FREE Clinique Foundation Brush.
- Receive a FREE travel size H2O+ Lemongrass Hand Cream with any H2O+ purchase. This includes items as low as $5 here.
- CLICK HERE to view all other current gifts with purchase.
HOT BUYS (available for the entire event, March 19 - April 8, in-store and online unless otherwise noted):
- bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lip Colors - $12 each (reg $18)
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - $21 (reg $35)
- Tarte Maracuja Oil 1.7 oz. - $25 (reg $48)
- butterLONDON Sheer Wisdom Collection - $15 each (reg $18-$24)
- Julep Eyeshadow 101 Crème to Powder Eyeshadow Sticks - $10 each (reg $18)
- LORAC PRO Matte Lip Colors - $11 each (reg $19)
- Laura Geller Spackle Collection - $19 each (reg $32)
- Lipstick Queen Saint or Sinner Lipsticks - $14 each (reg $24)
- Smashbox Photo Matte Eyes Palette - $29 (reg $49)
- Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit - $22.50 (reg $45)
- Fiona Stiles Light Illusion Prism Palette - $16 (reg $28)
- Japonesque Luminous Foundation - $19 (reg $36)
- Benefit They're Real Eyeliner - $12 when you purchase a full-size They're Real Mascara
- PUR Miracle Mist Hydrating Spray - $13 (reg $18)
- Dr. Brandt Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask - $57 (reg $95)
- Skyn Iceland Plumping Lip Gels 2-pk - $9 (reg $15)
- Perricone MD Plasma Essentials Kit - $59 (reg $99; $220 value)
- Strivectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate For Wrinkles & Stretch Marks 2.0 oz. - $49 (reg $79)
- Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection - $31 (reg $52)
- IN-STORE ONLY: Dermablend Leg & Body Cover - $18 (reg $31)
- Sign into your Ulta account here and go to your "My Rewards" tab to see if you have these offers available to activate:
- 5X Points - all Dermalogica + Murad purchases (ends 4/1)
- 5X Points - all Gucci Bamboo fragrance purchases (ends 3/31)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS & NEW RELEASES:
- Online only: New NARS Limited Edition NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette
- Lots of new Urban Decay products now online here and don't forget the primer sale and GWPs below.
- Urban Decay setting sprays (old packaging) are on sale plus get a FREE deluxe Perversion Mascara and Vice Lipstick 24 Pod with any $40 Urban Decay purchase while supplies last (thanks so much to reader Natasha for the tip!):
- Be sure to check the new arrivals here before you place your orders--they seem to be adding new products daily, including value sets
- ONLINE ONLY - Clinique Spring Break-Over Kit - $25 (Spend $35 on Clinique and receive a FREE Clinique Stay Matte Blotting Powder and FREE Clinique Foundation Brush)
- Thanks to reader A.M for the tip that Salon Grafix travel size dry shampoo and hair spray are on sale for 49 cents each here (reg $2.49), which may come in handy if you're just a few cents shy of hitting the free shipping threshold!
- Thanks to several of you for letting me know that in addition to the Fiona Stiles cosmetics that are now 50% off HERE, this sale is also happening in-store due to an upcoming repackaging of the line (again, thanks to everyone who commented on yesterday's post with such great tips!)
- NEW Benefit GALifornia Blush now online here
- Lots of new releases by Tarte now online here
- butterLONDON nail polishes on sale for $7.50 (reg $15)
- The Body Shop body butters on sale for $13 (reg $21) and you can stack that deal with code 501622 for $3.50 off $15 (applies to non-prestige beauty, including The Body Shop)
- Lots of drugstore makeup is on sale this week for BOGO1/2OFF (NYX, Essence and more). Click here to view all current drugstore makeup sales and remember you can stack those deals with code 501622 for $3.50 off $15
- There are some additional prestige and drugstore makeup deals on the makeup sale page HERE. And there are some additional skincare and haircare sale items here
If you're new to the 21 Days of Beauty event, be sure to check out my tips for newbies HERE.
View the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty homepage HERE.