The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Day 14 deals are live, so here's your nightly reminder, including some new tips. Be sure to read through this entire post (I don't want you to miss anything)!
NEW HOT BUY ALERT: all Lancome travel-size products here are 25% off. I do not know when this Hot Buy will end (it was featured in the 3/31 email). Receive a FREE deluxe sample of Cils Booster XL Enhancing Mascara Base with any $30 online Lancome purchase. ALSO: today, 4/1, is the LAST DAY for the ULTA Beauty Collection deals below.
RECOMMENDATIONS: before I get to my recs, I want to let you know that I added a new section below for "fillers" which are items that are currently on sale for less than $1 that can be used if you're trying to hit the free shipping threshold and you're not quite there yet. As for tonight's recs, I want to let you know about the Mario Badescu products that I love. I reviewed the Aloe, Herb & Rosewater Facial Spray (click here for my review) and I still absolutely adore it (and so does my mom, who is in her 70s). I also love the Glycolic Acid Toner, which I bought during the last Ulta Love Your Skin event. But I have heard that it could possibly be drying if you have dry skin (I have oily skin and it's not drying for me at all). Lastly, my brother, who is acne-prone, swears by the Drying Lotion (click here for plastic bottle and here for glass bottle). I bought it for him a few years ago on a whim and he uses it religiously.
PLATINUM MEMBERS: all Platinum members receive free shipping with any Beauty Steal purchase. This offer is valid for the entire duration of the event (now through April 8).
(Click a link below to go directly to an item listing)
BEAUTY STEALS FOR SATURDAY, APRIL 1 (available online and in-store unless otherwise noted, while supplies last):
- IT Cosmetics CC Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF 50+ - $17.50 (reg $35)
- Mario Badescu - 25% off entire brand (FREE 3-pc Gift Box with any $35 Mario Badescu purchase)
- Too Faced Mascara Melt Off - $10 (reg $17)
ULTA BEAUTY COLLECTION WEEKLY DEALS (available in-store and online for one week only, March 26 - April 1):
- NOTE: code 505355 gets you $5 off any non-prestige purchase of $15 or more. You can use this on any the ULTA Beauty Collection items on sale below (thanks to reader Scarlet for the tip!)
- ULTA Beauty Collection Bath/Romance Collections, single eyeshadows and mascaras - $4 each (reg $8-$14.50)
ULTA Beauty Collection Automatic Gel/Eye Liners - $3 (reg $8)
OTHER FREEBIES (while supplies last):
- All Physicians Formula cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF; spend $15 on PF and receive this free PF cosmetics bag
- All Essence makeup BOGO1/2OFF; spend $10 on Essence and receive this FREE Essence Lash & Brow Gel ($2.99 value)
- Spend $20 on CoverGirl and receive this FREE CoverGirl 3pc set (this set was available previously but it's been a while)
- Spend $35 on Clinique and receive a FREE Clinique Stay Matte Blotting Powder and FREE Clinique Foundation Brush.
- Receive a FREE travel size H2O+ Lemongrass Hand Cream with any H2O+ purchase. This includes items as low as $5 here.
- CLICK HERE to view all other current gifts with purchase.
HOT BUYS (available for the entire event, March 19 - April 8, in-store and online unless otherwise noted):
- (NEW! End date unknown for this one): all Lancome travel-size products here 25% off
- bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lip Colors - $12 each (reg $18)
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - $21 (reg $35)
- CURRENTLY SOLD OUT Tarte Maracuja Oil 1.7 oz.
- $25 (reg $48)
- butterLONDON Sheer Wisdom Collection - $15 each (reg $18-$24)
- Julep Eyeshadow 101 Crème to Powder Eyeshadow Sticks - $10 each (reg $18)
- LORAC PRO Matte Lip Colors - $11 each (reg $19)
- Laura Geller Spackle Collection - $19 each (reg $32)
- Lipstick Queen Saint or Sinner Lipsticks - $14 each (reg $24)
- Smashbox Photo Matte Eyes Palette - $29 (reg $49)
- Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit - $22.50 (reg $45)
- Fiona Stiles Light Illusion Prism Palette - $16 (reg $28)
- Japonesque Luminous Foundation - $19 (reg $36)
- Benefit They're Real Eyeliner - $12 when you purchase a full-size They're Real Mascara
- PUR Miracle Mist Hydrating Spray - $13 (reg $18)
- Dr. Brandt Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask - $57 (reg $95)
- Skyn Iceland Plumping Lip Gels 2-pk - $9 (reg $15)
- Perricone MD Plasma Essentials Kit - $59 (reg $99; $220 value)
- Strivectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate For Wrinkles & Stretch Marks 2.0 oz. - $49 (reg $79)
- Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection - $31 (reg $52)
- IN-STORE ONLY: Dermablend Leg & Body Cover - $18 (reg $31)
FILLERS (if you're close to hitting the free shipping threshold and need something small to get you there):
- Almost all OGX travel size 3.0 oz shampoos and conditioners on sale for $0.74 here - reg $2.99 (Thanks to reader @jm57397 for the tip!)
- Salon Grafix travel size dry shampoo and hair spray are on sale for $0.49 here (reg $2.49) (Thanks to reader A.M for the tip!)
- ONLINE ONLY - New Benefit Cha-Cha-Rama Value Set - $32 ($50 value)
- New Tarte Maneater Makeover Lash & Lip Set - $22
- Be sure to check the new arrivals here before you place your orders--they seem to be adding new products daily, including value sets
- Urban Decay setting sprays (old packaging) are on sale plus get a FREE deluxe Perversion Mascara and Vice Lipstick 24 Pod with any $40 Urban Decay purchase while supplies last (thanks so much to reader Natasha for the tip!):
- Fiona Stiles cosmetics still 50% off here and this sale is also happening in-store due to an upcoming repackaging of the line (thanks to everyone shared tips about that!)
- butterLONDON nail polishes on sale for $7.50 (reg $15)
- The Body Shop body butters on sale for $13 (reg $21)
- Lots of drugstore makeup BOGO1/2OFF (NYX, Essence and more). Click here to view all current drugstore makeup sales (use code 505355 at checkout for $5 off $15; excludes prestige beauty)
- View all sale items here
If you're new to the 21 Days of Beauty event, be sure to check out my tips for newbies HERE.
View the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty homepage HERE.