No time to waste here since you know that items on the Sephora sale page have a tendency to sell out quickly!
Thanks so much to reader Anu for the tip that the Sephora 5-pan palettes are now $11 (reg $25) both on the Sephora website HERE and on the JCPenney website HERE (more shades available on the JCPenney site but you have to spend $100 to receive free shipping unless you select in-store pickup, which is free). Also, the Tweezerman full-size slant tip tweezers in the Evil Eye design HERE are on sale for $11 (reg $23). This will surely sell out any minute now so don't wait if you want those!
There are lots of other deals on the sale page right which you should definitely check out HERE.
DELUXE FREEBIE CODES (FREE WITH ANY $25+ ONLINE PURCHASE)
(all are in stock as of time of publication)
- INDIGO - TATCHA Indigo Soothing Triple Recovery Cream sampler - 3 x 0.07 oz
- FESTIVAL - BECCA First Light Priming Filter deluxe sample - 0.2 oz
- FRUITFUL - OLEHENRIKSEN Sheer Transformation® deluxe sample - 0.25 oz
- EYEPICK2 - LANCÔME Visionnaire Eye Cream deluxe sample - 0.1 oz
- JOLIETRIO - TORY BURCH Jolie Fleur Fragrance Trio Sample Set
- BARECLASSIC - BAREMINERALS Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 deluxe sample & mini kabuki (multiple shade options)
- GETFLASH - if you purchase a Sephora Flash subscription here ($10 a year for free unlimited 2-day shipping on all orders for one year), you can then enter this code to receive a free Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream deluxe sample. You must purchase Sephora Flash to receive this freebie. And remember, purchasing Sephora Flash immediately qualifies you for free shipping on that order, which means that anything else you order when you purchase Sephora Flash ships free.
- V436CB (VIB only) - 10% off any order, no minimum required (can only be used one time per year)
AND DON'T FORGET to check the Rewards Bazaar here if you have any points to spend (LOTS of new additions today)!
PS: if you're having trouble getting any of the above pages to load, try logging out of your Sephora account (if you're logged in), refreshing the page, and then logging back in. I had some issues with pages not loading after Sephora redesigned their website and this fixed it.
Thanks again, Anu, for the great tip!