I don't know what's in the air right now but it feels like so many deals are hitting us this week, after a bit of a dry spell. I have a few more blog posts I want to get up after this one, so stay tuned for even more!
Thanks so much to reader Sharde Liggins for the helpful reminder about some HauteLook beauty sales that are live now and coming (very) soon. Here's a quick list of all of the sales you can shop now HERE, and ones to set your reminders for later this week:
- Clean Fragrances (ends Thursday, 6AM Pacific)
- Deborah Lippmann (ends Saturday 8AM Pacific)
- Edward Bess (ends Saturday 8AM Pacific)
- PUR Cosmetics (ends Sunday 8AM Pacific)
- Click here to view all (and more)
- PS: this isn't in the Beauty section but there are some acrylic beauty organizers on sale here (ends next Tuesday, 3/14)
- PPS: I also just noticed that there are some "budget-friendly rugs" here starting at $39 that you can get with free shipping (you don't have to hit $100 to qualify for free shipping if you order one of those rugs). I tried adding a rug to my cart along with a beauty item, but it automatically changed to $5.95 shipping. In other words, you only get the free shipping under $100 if you order the rugs.
- Designer fragrances up to 75% off (starts Wednesday 8AM Pacific)
- Nuxe Skincare (starts Thursday 8AM Pacific)
- Billion Dollar Brows (starts Thursday 8AM Pacific)
- Urban Decay (starts Friday 8AM Pacific)
- The Body Shop (starts Friday 8AM Pacific)
I'm hoping that the UD sale includes more than the usual items that are already on sale on the UD website, Sephora, Macy's, etc. Fingers crossed!
Thanks again, Sharde, for the hot tips!