Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, February 19, 2017

The Lipstick League - Week of 2.13.17


The Lipstick League Question of the Week:

Name a popular, well-loved beauty product that you have yet to try (and tell us why you haven’t tried it). 

G's answer: So many! But I'll pick the first one that comes to mind: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer. I actually own a tube (purchased when Tarte was having a sale on it a while back) but I haven't used it yet, because I told myself I needed to get through my existing concealers first. I'm now down to my last bits of my other concealers, so I'll be trying it soon.

The Lipstick League Links of the Week:

My Beauty Bunny - The new NYX Pin Up Pout Lipsticks are just my speed! They are super creamy and pigmented.

Nouveau Cheap - Adorable packaging aside, is the TONYMOLY Magic Food Strawberry Mushroom Sugar Scrub a good facial exfoliator? Here’s my verdict.

Phyrra - Sometimes, things just don't work out. I'm keepin' it real and sharing my latest round of Disappointing Beauty Products. Find out what let me down!

Prime Beauty - is helping Lavanila celebrate 10 years! Read her review of some of the brands iconic products!

we heart this - Check out how much drama can you get with a $10 eye shadow palette. (Spoiler alert: very much drama.)

Beauty Junkies Unite - Amber discovered a shampoo and conditioner that will make you want to sniff your hair all day. See what they are! (They're good ones.)

Blushing Noir - It’s not often Brooke steps out of her neutral/basic smokey eye comfort zone to pop on a little color - but the ColourPop x Amanda Steele Weekend Warrior Eyeshadow Palette is so stunning it inspired her to do just that!

EauMG - It’s Rose Week on EauMG! I’ve spent the week reviewing 6 fragrances that display different aspects of rose perfumes.

fanserviced-b - Fed up with my husband’s dubious gifts on special occasions, I shared some NSFW thoughts on what I planned to eye and buy on Valentine’s Day.

Gouldylox - Am I the only one who is noticing this eyeliner trend? Get the look for yourself; it couldn't be easier!

(Wondering what the Lipstick League is? Find out here.)

My Beauty Bunny is Currently Craving: The new Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette Vol II, because sometimes we just need a little shimmer and sparkle, right?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Any of the UD Naked palettes. I just won't use it enough to justify the cost. But I secretly wish someone will give it to me as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't tried any MAC cosmetics. When I see an online sale they never have anything I want to try badly enough. And I never seem to get to a store where they sell MAC so I can't swatch and test. Seeing the item in person is most often what triggers me to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NARS Orgasm blush because of the price. But I have pined for at least three years now...

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig