A few quick Target and Amazon tidbits to go over with you today!
- Thanks to reader @chelseamarie014 for the tip that the February Target Beauty Box is still in stock and now $7 (originally $10) plus free shipping for all customers. I received mine (paid $10 for it) and I am very happy with it (I would do an unboxing but my brother already snaked the cleanser and my mom took the mascara and haircare--we always seem to divvy up the goodies in these boxes!)
- Several of the e.l.f. holiday sets are now on on the beauty clearance page HERE, as well as some holiday sets from Essence, Sonia Kashuk, and more (I can't seem to find who submitted the tip about those e.l.f. sets on clearance; if it was you, please comment below so I can thank you!).
- Also, if you are signed up to receive emails from Groupon, check your email this week because you may get an offer to buy a $10 Target gift card for $5 (limit 1 per customer). I'll link to the deal here here so you can see it, but please note that you will not be able to purchase through this link unless you received the invite from Target. So again, check your emails! For what it's worth, I received my email invite today, but others received it yesterday. So they may continue to send email invites throughout the week.
- If you're a Prime member, you may be interested to know that the sample offer is back (exclusively for Prime members). For a limited time, you can click HERE to order various beauty samples and non-beauty samples (prices vary between $2 and $4 each) with free Prime shipping. Once your order ships, you'll receive the full purchase price of each sample back in Amazon credit, to be used on a future purchase of the same brand (note: Amazon will send you an email when your credit is in your account, and at the time you'll get a link to the qualifying purchases--there MAY be more qualifying purchases available than just the brands you sampled but I can't guarantee that). Amazon is very up front with the sizes of these samples, so there should be no surprises if you order. Don't wait too long if you're interested though, because the last time they ran this, some of the sample choices sold out before the event was over.
- Also, the Amazon Prime-Members-Only Beauty Boxes (regular, Luxury, and Men's Grooming) are all in stock HERE as of the time of this post, if you haven't ordered them yet. You can see my unboxings here (and remember, you get the full purchase price of each box back in credit to be used on a future purchase of qualifying items).