Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, February 25, 2017

Multiple New Deals at Ulta! Read on for Tips to Maximize Your Savings (And Don't Forget Your Freebies!)


Thanks so much to reader Mai Lee for making sure I knew about these new Ulta deals! If you didn't check your Ulta email this morning, I want to be sure YOU know about these new deals as well (some are ending soon, and some are just starting).

So here's a quick wrap-up:

Now through 3/4, all NYX eye and face cosmetics are BOGOFREE online and in-store. If you're unfamiliar with how BOGOFREEs work, you need to order in multiples of two, but the items can be any two eye and lip products (you don't need to order the same thing twice). You will receive the lowest-priced item(s) free, so be sure to buy similarly-priced items to maximize your savings. For example, if you buy two $5 products and two $20 products, you'll get the two $5 products for free.

IMPORTANT: you can stack this deal with the $3.50 off $15 online code 501433 (in-store, use this coupon); this code excludes prestige but it definitely includes NYX. EXAMPLE: I added 4 of the new NYX Vivid Brights Creme Colors ($9.99 each) to my cart. After the BOGOFREE deduction, my total dropped from $39.96 to $19.98. Then I entered the $3.50 off $15 code and my total dropped to $16.48. So you end up paying $4.12 per item, instead of $9.99 per item. That's a total savings of $23.48!


Now through 3/4, all Real Techniques products HERE are BOGOFREE online and in-store (excludes sponges). All of the same rules that I just listed for the NYX deal above apply to this offer. So don't forget to stack that $3.50 off $15 code with this deal!


The minimum threshold to receive the free 12-piece gift has dropped from $21.50 to $19.50! So now you only need to spend $19.50 on the Ulta Beauty Collection items here to receive this free gift. Also, to go with this, today (2/25) is your last day to receive 3X points on all Ulta Beauty Collection purchases. Log into your account here and go to your My Rewards tab to see if you have this offer available to activate. Also, today (2/25) is your last day to get 5X points on all Smashbox purchases in-store and online. Again, log into your account and see if you have this offer available to activate.


If you are Platinum, today only (2/25) you can pre-order the new Laura Geller LashBOSS Mascara for $24 and receive free shipping on your entire order (also, you'll receive a FREE deluxe mini Cover Lock Foundation in Medium with any $35 Laura Geller purchase). You must be logged into your Platinum account to order this and see the free shipping appear in your cart. Also, for Platinum members, today (2/25) is your last day to receive 20% off your entire purchase, including prestige cosmetics and fragrance. To get this discount, you must have received a unique code in your email (sent during the past week) so check your emails from Ulta for that code (it's valid in-store and online).

DON'T FORGET YOUR FREEBIES:

PS: don't forget that there's a brand new multi-brand K-Beauty Survival Kit (value set) now available here for $19 ($36 value). 
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Awesome deals and as always thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They wont let you use the 3.50 coupon if you get the deluxe freebies :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urban Decay mascara deal didn't work for me- I had over $200 in my cart and it still said it was $10 (even at checkout).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say that I just did an order with my 20% coupon that ends at midnight and it did work with the BOGO offer on Real Techniques, in case anyone hasn't used it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but when I add over $10 to my cart, those freebies are still showing $10 each instead of free. Any ideas why? TIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They apparently have a time limit. I've placed two orders over the last couple weeks and gotten those and then tonight I went to place an order, and they showed up in my cart as full price. Was hoping new ones took their places, but I can't find that info anywhere.

      Delete
  6. Yay!!! I got myself some plans with Nyx's Cosmic Metals. lol I didn't buy from the Nyx 40% off lippies sale because I've been holding out for Ulta to have a great Nyx sale with lippies...glad I waited! Pointsssss. ;D ~Dustiwoot

    ReplyDelete
  7. The free smashbox primer and UD mascara didn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi G! There's a free Ulta beauty bag with any $30 purchase that just popped up!! 😃

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod14941067&skuId=2501679

    ReplyDelete
  10. this morning I got an email to activate 2x points for members and 3x points for platinum until 3/11

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! Ulta just played me out! I placed a huge order yesterday taking advantage of the bogo offers and the buy two get one free deals. Today I got an email offering platinum members 3x points. Played out!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig