💥PLEASE NOTE: I just updated my Valentine's Day Beauty Sale Round-Up HERE with some HOT new deals (40% off all NYX lip colors and more!) so be sure you check that out after you read this post!
Many thanks to readers Tami and @ashleyjade60 for these great tips!
- Ending today (2/14) on the Target website, almost all women's and men's fragrances are 30% off (prices reflected in item listings)! That includes my beloved JLo Still perfume HERE (click here for my review), which brings the price down from $14.89 to $10.42 for the large 3.4 oz bottle! I purchased my own bottle of this fragrance from the Target site and I can confirm that the scent is fresh--it doesn't smell "off" or old--it's absolutely beautiful! As always, free shipping on orders $25+ at Target unless you have a REDcard, in which case free shipping + 5% off all orders.
- And right now on the Walmart website (I do not know when this will end but inventory is low on some of these), all of the Equate dupes for Clinique skincare are on sale (links below). And in case you haven't heard, Walmart now offers free 2-day shipping on orders $35+ for all customers (no membership required).
- Equate Wipe Away the Day Cleansing Balm - $5.64 (reg $12.83)
- Equate Mild Liquid Facial Soap - $4.84 (reg $9.87) (See my review of this product HERE)
- Equate Precision Focus Wrinkle Serum - $8.78 (reg $16.87)
- Equate Strikingly Unique Moisturizing Lotion - $6.84 (reg $12.87)
- Equate Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector - $12.84 (reg $16.87)
- Equate Moisture Wave Hydrating Gel - $5.20 (reg $12.83)
- Equate Clarifying Toner - $6.84 (reg $9.87)
- Equate 3pc Skincare Travel Kit - $8.84 (reg $9.98)
Again, inventory is low on some of these, so I would NOT wait if you want to grab anything. Also, I don't know if these discounts are also going on in-store (if you know, please comment below and fill us in? Thanks!).
And thanks again, @ashleyjade60 and Tami, for the hot tips!