Here's your daily reminder of all of the deals that you can snag both in-store and online unless otherwise noted.
Personal Recommendation: I absolutely swear by the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream that's being offered as a Beauty Steal today (link below; it also comes with a GWP). You can read my full review here if you didn't see it back in 2015 and would like more info. This deal today is particularly nice if you've been wanting to try the scented version (Vanilla Citron) since you get the original plus the scented version for $10 (reg $20). I don't use this product on my face (although you can). I reserve it for dry patches on the rest of my body and it works wonders for me. Today's Beauty Steal is a great value at $10 for 4 oz. of product, considering that the 1 oz. packet that I usually buy retails for $6.50. You're getting $26 worth of product here for $10. And I can tell you that even the little 1 oz. packets last me quite a while since I reserve them for dry patches on my elbows, etc. and you only need a tiny bit per application. Anyway, I just wanted to put that out there in case you're looking for a good moisturizer or have been wanting to try this one.
PS: Some of you asked my opinion of the Tarte Maracuja Oil that's also a Beauty Steal today. I know that many of you love this product but since some of you asked, I want to tell you that it didn't quite work for me. I tried using it on my face and it broke me out pretty badly (I guess my skin just doesn't agree with passionfruit seed oil, otherwise known as marajuca oil). When I found that I couldn't use it on my face, I then used it on my cuticles and it was nice, but I found that it didn't really do anything different for my cuticles than other oils I use (apricot, jojoba, coconut, etc.). I also tried it on my hair, and it was nice, but nothing spectacular for me personally. So in other words, this product was "meh" for me, although I know A LOT of people swear by it! I wish it worked better for me, since there are always so many opportunities to get it a for a great price (like today).
PLATINUM MEMBERS: free shipping on all daily Beauty Steals. If you are having an issue with getting free shipping with a Beauty Steal below, please call Ulta customer service and they should be able to credit your account if you are charged shipping. Just be sure to mention the free shipping Platinum Perk notation on the top of this page.
Beauty Steals for Friday, 1/13 only:
- Tarte Maracuja Oil 0.5 oz. - $7.50 (reg $15)
- (ONLINE ONLY) First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Minis Kit - 50% off- $10 (reg $20); FREE 4-pc First Aid Beauty Gift with any $35 First Aid Beauty purchase
- (PLATINUM PERK) Philosophy Foundation - $24 (reg $39-$40); FREE 5-pc Philosophy Set with Cosmetic Bag with any $50 Philosophy Skincare and Bath purchase
Other Gifts with Purchase:
- Both of the free beauty bags below are currently in stock. In other words, if you spend at least $75 on skincare (technically $70 on skincare and then you can spend the other $5 on anything) you can get BOTH bags for a total of 38 freebies with any $75 skincare purchase!
- FREE Sona Gasparian 11-pc beauty bag with any $75 online purchase (NOTE: you must enter code SONAGASPARIAN at checkout AFTER you have added at least $75 worth of merchandise to your cart and then this bag will go from $75 to free. Thanks so much to reader Kay Park for that tip--she let us know that Sona Gasparian mentioned this code in one of her YouTube videos)
- FREE 27-piece skincare beauty bag with any $70 online skincare purchase
- Special Love Your Skin Event skincare GWPs here
- Click here to view all GWPs
New Skincare Boxes (multi-brand value sets):
Hot Buys (available now through 1/28):
Other Skincare Items Currently on Sale:
- Pur Cosmetics skincare - 25% off (thanks to reader @prettymatte for the tip!)
- Click here to view other current skincare sales (NOTE: you can use code 400469 to receive $3.50 off $15 with sale items that are not prestige)
Current Multipliers (log into your account here and go to your My Rewards tab to see if you have these offers available to activate):
- 5X Points on all IT Cosmetics purchases (ends 1/14) (Thanks to reader Cathy for the tip!)
- 5X Points on all Urban Decay purchases (ends 1/14/)
- 5X Points on all Dermalogica purchases (ends 1/14)
- 5X Points on all Living Proof, Deva Curl, Alterna and Kenra Jumbo shampoo and conditioner purchases (ends 1/21)
- 5X Points on all Salon, Dermalogica Skin Bar and Benefit Brow Bar Services (ends 1/28)
To view the Love Your Skin full calendar of events, click here.