The Target January 2017 Beauty Boxes are live and you can grab them HERE and HERE. Both boxes are still in stock as of 7:30AM Pacific on 1/2. That Target, always keeping us on our toes! There are in fact two boxes this month, and one is $10 while the other is $5. Both come with free shipping as usual, and there is a limit of one of each box per customer.
CONTENTS (size information is based on the images in the item listings)
Beauty Box #1 ($10)
- eb5's original skin care facial cream (size unknown; maybe 0.5 oz.?), proven gentle and effective for over 60 years. It delivers intense moisture and gives you healthier, younger looking skin.
- Chapstick Total Hydration Lip Scrub (full size) exfoliates and conditions your lips, making them perfectly soft and smooth. It uses naturally sourced ingredients, including vitamin E and coconut oil.
- L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Re-Volumizing Cream and Serum (foil sample packets) are formulated with hyaluronic acid to retain skin’s moisture, leaving skin firmer and fresher.
- Nexxus Comb Thru Hairspray (1.5 oz.) offers beautiful lift and volume without the stickiness. It’s designed to work with all hair types.
- Revlon Kiss Balm (full size) contains a non-greasy, SPF 20 hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils to deliver softer, smoother, kissable lips with sheer juicy color.
- Amlactin Moisturizing Body Lotion (2 oz.) uses clinically proven 12% lactic acid, pH-balanced for the skin, to boost skin’s natural renewal process and reveal softer, smoother skin.
- Beautiful Nutrition Lemon Rinse Gentle Clarifying Treatment (2 oz.) removes product buildup in order to return your hair to its natural glory. It’s paraben free and cruelty free.
- Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Day Lotion (0.25 oz.) revitalizes dry skin, leaving your skin feeling soft and supple while helping reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Beauty Box #2 ($5)
- Colgate Enamel Health Whitening Toothpaste (appears to be full-size) has a dual-action formula that helps replenish natural calcium, whitens teeth, gently polishes, fights cavities and freshens breath.
- Mane ’n Tail Shampoo (2 oz.) offers an excluive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves your hair soft and shiny. It cleans down to the scalp without stripping your hair of its natural oils.
- Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner (2 oz.) restores your hair’s natural moisture and adds strength. It fortifies hair so it’s healthier and won’t break when detangling.
- Vaseline Intensive Cocoa Radiant Lotion (1 oz.) moisturizes with pure cocoa butter to help heal dry skin and reveal its natural glow. It absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel.
- Miss Jessie’s Quick Curls (1 oz.) is a lightweight, wash-and-go styler for wavy, curly and kinky hair textures that activates frizz-free curls with salon-quality shine.
- SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Shampoo and Conditioner (foil sample packets) creates a protective cushion around damaged hair fibers to strengthen your hair, improve elasticity and seal in moisture.
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes (7 wipes) remove makeup and impurities while being gentle on skin. Each individual pack comes with aqua-lock to keep every wipe fresh.
- Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Body Lotion (1.7 oz.) uses raw, natural ingredients to deliver luxuriously rich moisture to your skin to keep it looking radiant and healthy.
This month's boxes seem to have a bit more variety than what we've been seeing in previous boxes. Are you ordering this month? Thoughts?