UPDATE: It's live! CLICK HERE to purchase the Target February Beauty Box ($10 + free shipping to all customers; $38 value). Limit 1 box per customer. If you click that link and it says the box is no longer available, that means it has sold out.
Thanks so much to reader @chelseamarie014 for the heads-up that the February 2017 Target Beauty Box previews are live now HERE. As always, the "sold out" notice on that page is in regard to last month's box. I expect the February box to go live a little after Midnight Pacific tonight (technically January 30th) at which time you'll be able to click that link to purchase one. I'll try to stay up to post when it's live but if I don't make it, I'll post in the morning (and if for some reason it doesn't go live tonight, it should go live on Monday night).
I'm guessing that this box will be $7 and you always get free shipping with the Target beauty boxes. There is usually a limit of one box per customer, so I'd be surprised if we don't see that limit this time around.
Below are the items as they appear on the Target Beauty Box page:
- Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Combable Hair & Extreme Damage Repair Ultimate Repair Conditioner
- Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Combable Hair & Extreme Damage Repair Ultimate Repair Shampoo
- Masque Bar by Look Beauty Hydrating Peel Off Mask
- Soap & Glory Face Soap & Clarity Facial Wash
- Sun Bum Sunless Self Tanning Towelette
- L'Oréal Paris Detox & Brighten Pure-Clay Mask
- L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Mask Purify & Mattify
- W3LL PEOPLE Expressionist Pro Mascara
As always, we won't know until the box goes live which products are full-size, travel size, or foil packets. Also, I want to mention that for the last few months, some of the items in the Target Beauty Box are not always what you see on the preview page, meaning there could be some differences (additional products that are not on the page right now, and/or products on that are on the page right now may not actually in the box). Target loves to keep us on our toes. so we'll have to wait and see!
Thanks again, @chelseamarie014, for the heads-up!