CLICK HERE to purchase the Target February Beauty Box ($10 + free shipping to all customers; $38 value). Limit 1 box per customer. If you click that link and it says the box is no longer available, that means it has sold out. From the buzz I've been seeing about this box, I wouldn't wait too long to decide because it MAY sell out. I know that many of you here on the blog and on my Instagram were pretty excited about this one, which is usually an indicator of how popular a box is in general (the $7 box last month that you all were excited about sold out by around Noon Pacific on the day it went live).
Also, don't forget that if you pay with your Target REDcard, you receive 5% off all purchases, including this box.
- Masque Bar Hydrating Peel Off Mask (1 full-size mask)
- Raw Sugar Raw Coconut and Mango Body Wash (2.0 oz.)
- Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity Face Wash (1.0 oz.)
- Gliss Ultimate Repair Shampoo (1.7 oz.)
- Gliss Ultimate Repair Conditioner (1.7 oz.)
- Sun Bum Sunless Self-Tanning Towelette (1 towelette)
- W3LL PEOPLE Expressionist Pro Mascara (travel/deluxe size)
- L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Mask (3 foil packets; 0.34 oz. x 3)
Aside from the sheet mask, no full-size items in this box, unless you count the Sun Bum towelette, which really doesn't count because those normally come in a box of 5 towelettes. Everything else is travel-size, except for the L'Oreal clay masks, which are foil packets.
Will you be ordering this time around? I sure am! I'm excited to see so many new goodies here that aren't repeats from previous boxes.