Happy New Year, dear readers! I hope you had a nice night last night and that your 2017 is off to a good start. To ring in the new year, I have some nice deals to share with you today. Also, just a quick note: I will be going to back to doing my usual weekly drugstore make sale wrap-ups this week, but I might not get this week's wrap-up done until tomorrow, since today I am actually celebrating Christmas with my family. We put off our celebration until today since I was sick over the holidays and my brother was out of town, so today is the day for us!
That said, here's a quick round-up of some hot deals to put on your radar:
- In case you missed it from my previous post, there's a new deluxe freebie that you can snag right now on the Ulta site with ANY online order. Just add this Travel Size dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse to your cart and once you add anything else to your cart, it will go from $5 to FREE.
- Use code 408290 to receive $15 off $75 or code 401534 to receive $3.50 off $15 (applies to all non-prestige products).
- PLATINUM PERKS: today only, 1/1, online only, all Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes are 50% off ($14 down from $28). You must sign into your Ulta account and be a Platinum member to access this deal. Also, if you're Platinum check your email today to see if you got an offer for an additional 300 bonus points when you spend at least $60, as well as 5x points on all Urban Decay purchases.
- Now through 1/7 online and in-store, all Revlon products are BOGOFREE here, including the new Creme Shadows, Kiss Lip Balms, Ultra HD Gel Lipcolors, Insta Blushes and more! Also, all Almay products are BOGOFREE here (they have some of the new 2017 products in stock as well).
- There are still lots of prestige cosmetics on sale HERE (Urban Decay Full Frontal Reloaded Vice Lipstick Stash for $36, reg $59 and more).
- And repeated from my previous post, lots of new drugstore beauty products are now available online and don't forget that now through 1/7, you will receive 5x points on all NYX, L'Oreal and Maybelline purchases. Just log into your account here and go to your My Rewards tab to activate.
- NYX - new Total Control Drop Foundation (Cover FX dupes), Away We Glow Liquid Highlighters, Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powders, and more now in stock HERE.
- CoverGirl - new TruNaked Jewels Eyeshadow Palette, Outlast All-Day Matte Powder, Outlast All-Day Soft Touch Concealer, Easy Breezy Brow Mascara, Easy Breezy Brow Powder, and more here now in stock. Plus, right now when you spend $20+ on CoverGirl products, you'll get this FREE makeup bag that contains a CoverGirl eyeliner, Oh Sugar lip balm and coupon.
- L'Oreal - all of the new Infallible products (blush palette, concealer palette, sponges, foundation, etc.) are now in stock HERE. Plus, I just noticed that there's also a new ABH Dipbrow dupe HERE called Brow Stylist Frame & Set.
- Maybelline - new Volum' Express Colossal Big Shot Mascara, Color Sensational Lip Shaping Liners, 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette and several other new products that I posted about a few weeks ago are now in stock HERE.
If you missed that $10 Double Wear set at Macy's that I blogged about last week, reader L's Channel kindly let us know that it's in stock at Belk HERE (free shipping; if that link redirects you to the main beauty page, just go to the Estee Lauder tab and then set it from Low to High and it should be one of the first things to pop up). This set is also at Lord & Taylor HERE (free shipping on beauty orders $49+). Lord & Taylor also has a free 7-piece Estee Lauder gift HERE when you spend $35+ on Estee Lauder right now.
Check your emails today (if you're signed up to get NYX emails; you can do so on their main page). Because today I receive a unique code for 20% off a one-time order on the NYX site! Hopefully you got one, too.
There's a new Wellness Box HERE that you get for FREE when you spend at least $30 on health products on that page. And remember that TODAY, 1/1, is the last day to receive free shipping on all orders. Starting tomorrow, it will revert back to free shipping on orders $25+ (but of course if you have a REDcard shipping is free every day + 5% off all purchases).
There are new 7-piece sets HERE for $30 (plus free shipping when you spend $30).
There are new custom sets HERE including a Brow Bootcamp set for $35 ($76 value). You get a free makeup bag, then choose two full-size items and you also get freebies with these sets.
Did I miss anything? As always, I would be grateful if you'd leave your tips below. Now I'm off to open Christmas gifts!