Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 29, 2016

Makeup Geek Year End Sale Happening Now Through 1/2


As we all know, Makeup Geek sales are pretty rare, so I just want to be sure you know that they're having a big year end sale right now on the website HERE

From the email I just received:

Discount is Automatically Applied and valid from Thursday, December 29th through Monday, January 2nd.
  • Discounts on Single Shades
  • Eyeshadow (Signature, Foiled, & Duochrome) - 20% Off
  • Highlighter Compact - 20% Off
  • Blush & Contour - 30% Off
  • Brushes - 20% off
  • Pigments - 20% off
  • Sparklers - 40% off
  • Sale Bundles

Also:

Out with the old and in with the new!
We have lot of exciting new products in store for you in 2017, but we need to say goodbye to a handful of shades to make room. Supplies are limited and once these shades are gone, they're gone for good! 

Signature Eyeshadows:
  • Appletini
  • Bleached Blonde
  • Carnival
  • Country Girl
  • Glass Slipper
  • Graphite
  • Mermaid
  • Ocean Breeze
  • Pop Culture
  • Sea Mist
Duochrome Eyeshadows:
  • Rockstar
  • Typhoon
  • Sparklers:
  • Martian
  • Nebula
  • Stargazer
  • Zodiac
Shop Out with the Old Sale here.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Awesome! I've been eyeing their duochromes for a while. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried MUG products before (I have enough trouble keeping up with the brands I like). Now is a good time to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel myself falling down the rabbit hole! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig