SALE!
Check the Nordstrom Beauty Sale Page and
Macy's Beauty Sale Page for
New Deals Daily with Free Shipping

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Makeup Geek Year End Sale Happening Now Through 1/2


As we all know, Makeup Geek sales are pretty rare, so I just want to be sure you know that they're having a big year end sale right now on the website HERE

From the email I just received:

Discount is Automatically Applied and valid from Thursday, December 29th through Monday, January 2nd.
  • Discounts on Single Shades
  • Eyeshadow (Signature, Foiled, & Duochrome) - 20% Off
  • Highlighter Compact - 20% Off
  • Blush & Contour - 30% Off
  • Brushes - 20% off
  • Pigments - 20% off
  • Sparklers - 40% off
  • Sale Bundles

Also:

Out with the old and in with the new!
We have lot of exciting new products in store for you in 2017, but we need to say goodbye to a handful of shades to make room. Supplies are limited and once these shades are gone, they're gone for good! 

Signature Eyeshadows:
  • Appletini
  • Bleached Blonde
  • Carnival
  • Country Girl
  • Glass Slipper
  • Graphite
  • Mermaid
  • Ocean Breeze
  • Pop Culture
  • Sea Mist
Duochrome Eyeshadows:
  • Rockstar
  • Typhoon
  • Sparklers:
  • Martian
  • Nebula
  • Stargazer
  • Zodiac
Shop Out with the Old Sale here.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Awesome! I've been eyeing their duochromes for a while. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried MUG products before (I have enough trouble keeping up with the brands I like). Now is a good time to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel myself falling down the rabbit hole! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig