Lots to cover in this post so let's get right into it!
I ordered the Target November 2016 Beauty Box when it first went live, and at the time it was $10 + free shipping. It is still available, but thanks to readers Katie, Joisu, and Tifa for letting me know that this box is now on sale for 30% off. You can get it HERE for $7 + free shipping (limit 1 per customer).
I snapped some pics on my phone (sorry for the low quality of these photos but it's a crazy time of year and I'm doing things as quickly as I can right now) so that you can get a closer look, if you're on the fence about this box:
I didn't photograph it, but this box also came with the usual $3 off $15 coupon that you can use toward any online or in-store beauty purchase. The expiration date on this coupon is 12/3/16,
- Full-size L'Oreal Voluminous Primer Base ($5.99 at Target)
- Full-size Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black ($5.99 at Target)
- Deluxe sample W3LL People Bio Brightener Cream in Universal Glow (I'm guessing that this is 0.5 oz. although there is no size listed on the pot)
As you can see, the L'Oreal and Revlon products are $6 each, so you're almost covering the entire price of the box with just one of those products.
- Travel size Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream (0.4 oz)
- Laneige Water Bank Soothing Mask (one full-size sheet mask)
- Travel size L’Oréal Advanced HairCare Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo (1.7 oz.)
- Travel size HASK Keratin Protein Soothing Deep Conditioner (1.75 oz.)
I thought this box was worth it at $10, but now I think it's REALLY worth it at $7, considering that this is basically the price of the L'Oreal mascara primer alone. I have been dying to try this primer since I love the Lancome mascara primer. L'Oreal owns Lancome, as most of you know, so I'm hoping it's a good dupe.
SPEAKING OF L'OREAL...
Thanks so much to my dear friend Amber (Beauty Junkies Unite blog) for sharing the above pic and info about this one. There's a new L'Oreal Women of Worth box on Amazon and it retails for $24.99 HERE (free shipping for Prime members).
This box includes four full-size products:
- Colour Riche La Palette Lip in Nude ($14.99 at Target)
- Voluminous Primer Mascara ($5.99 at Target)
- Voluminous Original Mascara ($5.99 at Target)
- Colour Riche Pocket Palette in French Bisque ($8.99 at Target)
Adding up the retail prices of these items if you were to buy them individually at Target, it comes out to $35.96. So that's a savings of $10.97.
Thanks again, Katie, Joisu, and Tifa, for the hot tips about the beauty box sale, and thanks Amber for the info about the Amazon box!
The products featured in this post were purchased with personal funds. For more information, click here.