Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, November 14, 2016

Last, Last Minute Sephora VIB Sale Ideas (Ends Tonight at 11:59 PM Pacific)


If you're like me and waiting until the last possible moment to make up your mind and finalize your Sephora VIB sale order, but you're still not 100% sure about everything currently in your cart, I thought I would share some last-minute ideas to hopefully help you get the most from your 20% discount. I'm not mentioning any of the uber popular palettes or holiday sets that you can find on just about every Sephora VIB sale post right now, because I'm assuming you already know about those, or have purchased them already!

Reminder: Sephora VIB members have until tonight, 11/14, at 11:59 PM Pacific to use code 20VIB to receive 20% off all purchases, no exclusions. You cannot stack freebie codes with this discount code. You can place as many orders as you like until 11:59PM Pacific tonight when the code expires.

Before I begin, don't forget to check the Rewards Bazaar if you have any points that you feel like spending!

OK here we go:
  • If you have never seen my $15 and Under Favorites from Sephora post, you can check that out right here for some good ideas. I adore everything in that post.
  • Sephora Collection Sparkle & Shine Classic Mini Multitasker Brush - $14 ($11.20 after discount) Thanks so much to reader RedShoot for the tip that Sephora has a special GOLD holiday version of my favorite Sephora Collection brush. I still LOVE the regular version of this little brush (and yes it is little, but don't let that fool you--it works wonders!) and I use it constantly. You can see my review of it here. If you love this brush too, I just want to make sure you know about this one. Thanks again for that tip, RedShoot!
  • Pinrose Rollerball Wardrobe Gift - $60 ($48 after discount) If you've been dying to try Pinrose fragrances, this is a lovely rollerball sampler that's even lovelier on sale. You get ten fragrances here, which can be worn alone or layered. I just discovered this set on the Sephora site and now I'm incredibly tempted to order it. The nose behind some of these fragrances, David Apel, is the man who created some lovely fragrances for Bond No 9 and Jo Malone (he also created the original Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers).
  • Urban Decay Electric Palette - $24 (originally $49; $19.20 after discount) If you haven't yet purchased the UD Electric palette, this may very well be the lowest we'll ever see it go.
  • REN Relax and Replenish Set - $49 (originally $165; $39.20 after discount) - I can't speak to the performance of these products because I have not tried much from REN. However, if you have been wanting to try any of these products or already know you love them, this is a KILLER deal, considering that the 1.02 oz. Rose O12 Moisture Defence Oil in this set retails for $80 by itself. So it's like you're saving 50% on the rose oil and getting everything else FREE. I've heard such good things about the Moroccan Rose Otto Body Wash in this set, which is full-size and retails for $27 when purchased individually.

Need more ideas? Check out my post from yesterday for some things that are currently in my cart. I still haven't hit that "place order" button yet because I'm the queen of indecision! How about you? Are you still plotting an order? 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I should know better than to wait until the last minute to make my purchase because I get all anxious and buy everything lol. Just spent $100+ on The Georgio Armani Luminous Foundation, the It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream (which I've already used and loved), a Josie Maran Body Butter for my sister in law, a Clinique moisturizer set (I'm sure you can tell by my purchases but my skin has been SO DRY lately). I could've bought A LOT more, but I tried to contain myself lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi G, looks like the Ren Relax and Replenish isn't on the site any more! Wish I had checked your post out earlier. Thanks for all the hard work helping me spend my pennies haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Thanks for the always wonderful info. I don't know what I want....just everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. G, I'm glad my tip was able to help you compile a post. Your blog helped me in so many ways throughout the years....Thanks for the shoutout, but my name is ReedShoot, not RedShoot! LOL...

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig