As you no doubt know by now, the Ulta Black Friday Beauty Busters went live at 5PM Central today and over half of the deals are still in stock HERE.
!!!!JUST IN!!!! the Becca Blushed with Light Palette is now $17 (50% off) HERE! (Thanks to reader Connie for the hot tip!). ALSO, the LORAC Cue the Confetti Highlighter & Blush Palette with Brush is $18 HERE (reg $30)
I'm surprised that this Tarte set it still in stock ($19) and if you missed my post about that earlier, it contains a Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara (deluxe size), Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Celebrated (FULL-SIZE) and Lippie Lingerie Matte Tint in Pure - (FULL-SIZE). The blush alone retails for $28 and the Lippie Lingerie retails for $24, so that's a great deal for $19 total.
Anyway, if you're still shopping this sale, here are some tips you may find useful (many thanks to everyone who took the time to contribute these tips!):
- Spend $50 on ANYTHING right now and you get your choice of one the three bags above HERE (just add one to your cart and once you add at least $50 worth of other merchandise to your cart, the bag will go from $50 to FREE).
- Free shipping on orders $35 right now (hopefully this is valid through Cyber Monday)
- Get this free deluxe Clinique Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry with ANY Clinique purchase (includes $5 travel size items here).
- Get this free full-size Catrice Prime & Fine Waterproof Mattifying Powder with any $15 Catrice purchase. While supplies last.
- Receive 5x points on all fragrance purchases (ends 11/26; sign into your account here and go to your My Rewards tab to see if you have this offer available to activate)
- Get two free stemless wine glasses and a wine carrier with any $40 fragrance purchase.
Hope that helps a bit, and I would love to hear all about your hauls (if you shopped this sale today today)!