Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, November 4, 2016

Coming to Ulta This Sunday (11/6): NEW L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints


Thanks so much to reader @newenglandbeauty for letting me know that Ulta posted the above pic on their Instagram this week. Per their caption, the new L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints will be available online here on 11/6, and I'm guessing they'll hit stores soon after that. I'll mention this again in my usual Sunday sale wrap-up, and of course you'll be able to use the usual discount codes at that time, which will also be in my wrap-up.

Lots of pretty colors here, right? I'm wondering if these will have better staying power than other lip paints since they're in the Infallible line (which of course is known for being a long-wear line). I'm also wondering how they'll compare to the Maybelline Color Jolt Lip Paints, since L'Oreal owns Maybelline. At any rate, what are your thoughts so far? Will you be trying these?

Thanks again, @newenglandbeauty, for the heads-up!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Looks interesting. I definitely will have to check these out. I'm not thrilled about the Maybelline Color Jolts. I hope these DON'T have the signature Loreal lipstick smell & taste. I miss out on so many of their lip products because I can't stomach the rose perfume smell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a pale blue lipstick I see? That seems totally unexpected from L'Oreal, but kind of cool. If they don't smell too strongly -- I don't mind the pinks collection or the lacquer pencils, so I'd hope they'd be similar to those -- I may try one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting! However I can't deal with the traditional scent of L'Oreal so will be waiting for reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of the current L'Oreal lineup is on clearance at my Ulta, including the colour riche balms and le glosses, and infallible eyeshadows. I'm hoping we'll be getting the newer stuff soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found these at CVS the other day. They are more hydrating than the Color Jolts, in my opinion...they wore very comfortable on me, almost like a thick lip balm with no stickiness. They go on opaque in one swipe and they have a doe foot applicator with a sharp edge so you can go around your lip line easily. They do have that same L'oreal rosy/fruity scent but thankfully it's not as strong as in their other lip products...I didn't notice it after a few minutes when usually I can't stomach that smell. Oh, and they go on with a shiny finish but they turn matte after they wear down a little. If you prefer a matte finish right away you can blot your lips with a tissue and that solves the problem. Also, they are not transfer proof.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig