Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 22, 2016

A Friendly Reminder...


I may not be AS enthusiastic as Oprah, but I'm pretty darn excited about this reminder! 😃

I am not doing blog posts every time I update the Black Friday & Cyber Monday Beauty Sale Round-Up, so if you're new to my blog or just new to my coverage of this event, you should remind yourself to check my list multiple times a day from now through Cyber Monday. I have been doing multiple updates per day this week and it's only going to get crazier as we get closer to Friday. So this is your reminder to check that list often because many deals are going live NOW or in the very new future. 

For example, be sure to check the Camera Ready Cosmetics listing in my round-up HERE if you're one of the many people who asked me if there would be any sales on Morphe, RCMA, or Ben Nye. 

It's very easy to check the list when you're on my blog because I placed a big graphic at the top of blog that will take you right to the list (I mean, how can you miss it, right?).

Hope that helps!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hi
    I got an email from Belk. Black Friday starts tomorrow (Wed)at 8am EST online and in store!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're live NOW!! :D

      http://www.belk.com/AST/Boutiques/Boutiques_Primary/wk43_43AfterThanksAccessories/Beauty.jsp

      Delete
  2. Timeless Skin Care is offering 50% off orders over $75.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig