Thanks so much to reader Erica for this hot tip!
Macy's has some new multi-brand value sets that you may be interested in getting either for yourself or for stocking stuffers for the holidays. They retail for $20 each plus free shipping on all beauty orders at Macy's.
Click a link below to go directly to the item listing:
- This set includes:
- Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Color in Red Armor (deluxe sample)
- Clinique Pop™ Lip Color + Primer in Passion Pop (deluxe sample)
- Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Rose Shimmer 01 (deluxe sample)
- Lancôme Color Design Lipstick in Trendy Mauve (FULL SIZE)
- Bobbi Brown Lip Color in Brownie (deluxe sample)
As you can see, the Lancome lipstick is full size, and that product alone retails for $23. So you're literally getting everything else FREE and saving $3 here. Plus free shipping! I have a feeling this set will sell out so I wouldn't wait if you're interested (I LOVE that Bobbi Brown lipstick shade, by the way. It's gorgeous).
- This set includes:
- Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base
- Lancôme Définicils High Definition Mascara
- Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara
- Origins GinZing™ Brightening Mascara to Length & Lift
- Clinique High Impact™ Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara
This set contains all deluxe/travel samples (NO FULL SIZE ITEMS). But you do get six items here for $20 + free shipping.
Also, I know I already mentioned this in previous Macy's posts but these sale items are still available as of the time of publication (again, free shipping on all beauty orders):
- Benefit Mascara Most Wanted Set - $19.50 (was $39; $58 value)
- Urban Decay XX Vice Palette - $34 (reg $56)
- Urban Decay Electric Palette - $24 (reg $49)
- See all beauty sale/clearance items here
And right now if you spend $85 on any beauty purchases at Macy's, you'll receive a FREE notebook & cosmetics bag. This set will be automatically added to your cart when you hit $85.
And don't forget that if you're a Plenti member (which I know you already are if you shop at Rite Aid), you can use/earn Plenti Points with your beauty purchases at Macy's.
Thanks again, Erica, for the hot tip about those sampler boxes!