The holiday season is rapidly approaching and Target has unveiled its plans to help us save (and spend!) from now through the new year.
You can read the entire press release here, but below are some highlights:
- From October 25, 2016 through January 1st, 2017, all customers receive free shipping and returns on ALL purchases on the Target website. This promo is live NOW and it is not just for REDcard holders--this promo applies to everyone.
- The popular 10 Days of Deals will return again this year, featuring a different offer each day for 10 days available both in-store and online. Last year's deals started on Nov. 22 and ran through Dec. 1, so I expect the dates will be the same/similar this year. Target has not yet revealed the deals, but they will soon (you can see last year's deals here). If you'll recall, for one day only last year they gave us 25% off all beauty purchases in-store and online (fingers crossed they do it again this year)!
- Beginning mid-November, Target shoppers will receive $10 off a $50 purchase on a different product category each week (Grocery, Home, Apparel and Accessories, Trim and Toys are the categories mentioned in the press release, but I don't know if those will be the only categories). In December, this promotion will expand and you'll be able to save $25 on purchases of $100 or more in a different category each week.
- If you use Cartwheel for shopping in-store (I'm personally a huge fan and highly recommend using the app if you have a smartphone), Target is bringing back popular holiday deals again this year, including 50% off one toy per day between Nov. 1 and Dec. 24. Keep your eye on the app for other deals, coming soon.
- On Dec. 4 only, guests will receive 10% off on Target Gift Cards (in-store only).
That's it for now, but you know I'll keep you posted on those 10 Days of Deals when they are announced!