Wow! I have never seen Amazon do two Luxury Beauty promos so close together! That last one just ended and here with are with another hot deal, but this time it's for Prime Members only (which of course means free shipping).
If you are not Prime, you may want to consider signing up for a free 30-day trial here so that you can take advantage of this deal.
Please carefully read the following instructions:
- Prime Exclusive: $25 Back with $50 Luxury Beauty Purchase
- Enter promo code LUXPRIME25 at checkout to get a $25 credit automatically applied towards future Luxury Beauty or Professional Beauty purchase.
- Valid on items shipped and sold by Amazon.com.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $25.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 17, 2017.
- Promotional credit only applies to Luxury or Professional Beauty products.
- This offer is available to Prime members only.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ: you will have until 11/17/17 to use your credit (basically a year). I do not know when this promo will end; I only know that it's for "a limited time". When you spend at least $50 on qualifying products (can be one product or a combination of products) both shipped and sold by Amazon in the Luxury Beauty department HERE, you will receive a credit in your Amazon account that will automatically be applied toward your next Amazon Luxury Beauty purchase (the item/items you buy with that credit must also be shipped and sold by Amazon to qualify). I have taken advantage of these offers before and you will definitely receive an email when your credit is available (the email will be sent when your order SHIPS), and you will not need to do anything to redeem the credit. Literally, when you make your next qualifying Luxury Beauty purchase, you'll see the credit deducted in your cart. If you do not want to use your credit on your next Luxury Beauty purchase, you can deselect it under "payment method" when you're in your cart and reserve your credit for another time.
HOW TO CHECK IF THE ITEM(S) YOU WANT QUALIFY:
Again, the item(s) must be both shipped and sold by Amazon in the Luxury Beauty department. You will know if the code has been applied after you enter it at checkout. At that time, you'll see a message in green that says "You successfully redeemed your promotional code" after you enter the code.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST AMAZON LUXURY BEAUTY PURCHASE:
Thanks to several of you for letting me know that code LUXBEAUTY still works for 15% off your FIRST Luxury Beauty purchase. I believe you can stack that code with LUXPRIME25, so you will get 15% off plus the $25 credit. (I cannot test this since I have placed many Luxury Beauty orders; if you are able to use both codes I would love if you'd confirm in the comments. Thanks!)
IF YOU USE PRIME PANTRY:
You can get a free $5 credit for Prime Pantry by selecting "FREE No-Rush Shipping" at checkout. Just look for this in the "review items and shipping" section of your cart:
Amazon will automatically apply a $5 Prime Pantry credit to your account once your order ships. and the credit will automatically apply at checkout. Limit one $5 credit per one Prime Pantry order. Offer redemption requires customers to be in the U.S. The No-Rush credit expires on February 05, 2017. If you do not know what Prime Pantry is, check out this page for details.
If this is your first time taking advantage of an Amazon promo like this, I hope that this post helped to answer all of your questions. If you take advantage of this offer, I would love to know what you ordered! Mr. G has a holy grail bar soap (Jack Black Turbo Scrubbing Bar) which I bought for him on a whim a couple years ago as a "fancy" gift. I had no idea he'd fall so in love with a $15 bar of soap! So now I always wait for nice deals and then I stock him up. So guess who's getting four bars for Christmas, and then guess who gets $25 to spend on herself later? It's a win-win.