Beauty Brands sent me their new 19-piece haircare bag in advance of its release so that I could give you a look while this is still available for purchase (I'm guessing it will sell out within a week or so, if it's anything like their previous bags). I know a lot of us are thinking about stocking stuffers and presents right now, and this might be a nice choice to give as a gift (or divide into several small gifts).
This bag retails for $9.99 on the Beauty Brands website HERE. Free shipping on orders $50+ at Beauty Brands ($5.95 on orders under $50), and you get free mystery samples with every purchase. This bag is also available in-store, in case you live near a Beauty Brands (you can check store locations here).
I want to tell you right off the bat that the It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In 2.0 oz. bottle in this bag retails for $11.99 at just about every retailer (including Beauty Brands). So you're literally getting everything else free and saving $2 off the retail price of the It's A 10 product. Even if you paid the $5.95 for shipping on orders under $50, that comes out to $15.94 total, which would be like paying $11.99 for the It's A 10 product plus $3.95 for 18 other items.
UPDATE: thanks to readers Unknown and Southern Valley Girl for the comments below letting us know that if you buy two bags, you can use code EC13422 at checkout to receive $3.50 off $10. Even better!
So let's take a look:
Front of bag
Please note that, per Beauty Brands, the bag contents MAY vary slightly depending on your region. On the Beauty Brands website, they list some of the other items you may receive instead of some of the items you see here. Based on my experience with previous Beauty Brands bags like this, I think that the majority of the contents will be the same for everyone, with only slight variations (if the contents vary at all; you may get everything you see below).
All of the products in this bag are travel sizes or packets. There are 19 items total (including the bag).
- Travel Bag
- Matrix Oil Wonders Volume Rose Shampoo & Conditioner (packets; 0.34 oz x 2)
- Alterna Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner (packets; 0.25 oz x 2 )
- Redken High Rise Volume Shampoo & Conditioner (packets; 0.17 oz x 2 )
- Wella EIMI Perfect Me Lightweight Beauty Balm Lotion (0.19 oz packet)
- Moroccanoil Treatment Original (0.34 oz)
- Amika Touchable Hairspray (0.75 oz)
- Sexy Hair Blow Dry Gel (1.7 oz)
- Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock (1.7 oz)
- It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product (2.0 oz)
- Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner (1.7 oz x 2)
Back of bag
- Bath Pouf
- Travel Hairbrush
- Matrix Total Results Color Obsessed Shampoo & Conditioner (1.7 oz x 2)
- Devacurl Whip It Good Wave Maker Touchable Texture Whip (1.0 oz packet)
- CHI Silk Infusion (0.5 oz)
- Orly Breathable Treatment Nail Lacquer in Beauty Essential (coral creme) (0.18 oz)
Also included in this bag are three coupons that contain codes for both in-store and online redemption (except for the free Paraffin Dip, which is in-store only). I cut off the barcodes and codes in my photo because the coupons state that they may not be reproduced.
- $5 off $25 Sexy Hair purchase
- Free Paraffin Dip ($10 value; available in-store only)
- $5 off $25 Kenra Haircare purchase
Again, I think this bag is a nice value considering that the It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In 2.0 oz. bottle retails for $11.99. So you're getting 18 other items for free and saving $2 off the retail price of the It's A 10 product. Even if you paid the $5.95 for shipping on orders under $50, that comes out to $15.94 total, which would be like paying $11.99 for the It's A 10 product plus $3.95 for 18 other items.
I hope this post gives you a better idea of what to expect if you order this bag. And of course you know I would love to hear from you if you decide to get it!
This is a sponsored post containing both original content written by Nouveau Cheap and information provided to Nouveau Cheap by Beauty Brands. A sample of this product was given to Nouveau Cheap for editorial purposes. For more information, click here.