Thanks to reader Michaela Glenn for making sure I knew about this one!
Belk is having another beauty promo (it's been forever since the last one, right?) and it's a nice one! Now through 10/2 on the Belk website HERE, enter code 85321191 to receive $10 off $50 or enter code 66352957 to receive $20 off $100 on ALL beauty purchases (includes regularly priced products, sale products, and clearance products). As always, free shipping on all beauty purchases at Belk, no minimum required.
IMPORTANT TIPS AND INFO:
- These codes apply to ALL beauty brands, including Dior (as you know, it's rare that we get a discount like this on Dior cosmetics!), Urban Decay (they have the new Moondust Shadows, Vice Vintage Lipsticks, Naked Illuminated Trio, Naked Ultimate Basics Palette and more in stock), MAC, Laura Mercier, Sigma, Laura Geller, theBalm, Bobbi Brown, beautyblender and Makeup Eraser. They also carry all of the usual brands that you find at most department stores (Benefit, Origins, Clinique, Lancome, Kiehl's, Estee Lauder, Philosophy and more).
- If you're unfamiliar with Belk, they are a department store chain with multiple locations on the East Coast. I have ordered from them many, many times during these promos, and I have never had an issue (the only complaint I have ever had, and it's not really a complaint, is that sometimes my orders take over a week to arrive, especially during popular promos like this).
- Don't forget to check out their gifts-with-purchase offers here for additional deals to go along with your discount.
- NEW! Belk now allows you to stack codes. So if you are doing any non-beauty shopping, you can use other codes on top of your beauty code, for more savings. You can view all valid codes when you're in your cart.
- Can you use these beauty codes more than once during this promo? Historically, YES. Belk usually allows you to use these codes as many times as you'd like until they expire, but I have not yet tested that out this time around.
Thanks again, Michaela Glenn, for making sure I knew about this one!