Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, September 26, 2016

Amazon Luxury Beauty Deals (Free Shipping with Prime)


Just a quick heads-up about some new-to-me deals that I just spotted in the Amazon Luxury Beauty department. All of these items are both sold and shipped by Amazon, which means you're covered under Amazon's return policy and free shipping if you have Prime.

  • I know a lot of you only purchase beauty from Amazon when things are sold and shipped by Amazon (as is the case with everything featured in this post) so I've been trying to keep an eye on oval brushes for new items that are both sold and shipped by Amazon (there are hundreds of oval brushes on Amazon but very few are both sold and shipped by Amazon). In addition to the Cailyn O! Wow Brush (currently $14.94), I want to mention that I spotted this set for $40 (you get 10 brushes x 2 in this set, for a total of 20 brushes). Not many reviews yet, but it IS sold and shipped by Amazon. 

PS: if you have never ordered anything from the Amazon Luxury Beauty Department before (which includes all of the deals above except for the oval brushes), try code LUXBEAUTY at checkout to receive 15% off your order. Valid for first-time Luxury Beauty customers only, and applies ONLY to items both sold and shipped by Amazon in the in the Luxury Beauty Department (this code has been around since March, but I think it's still valid).
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. The code Luxbeauty worked for me! I purchased both Warm Cotton and Fresh. The discount ( w code ) was almost $8. Making the total a little over $45! And Prime shipping. Thank you, thank you! I would have never known about this without you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg that's fantastic!!! Almost like a BOGOFREE (using the retail price at Sephora)! Thanks so much for letting me know the code worked, and you're so welcome. Enjoy your new goodies! ❤

      Delete
  2. October target beauty box items are now showing. NYC milk crayon, laneige cushion, fekkai blow out shampoo, loreal elnett hairspray, and I can't figure out what the little pink item is. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tifa! It looks like they took down the preview items! I swear they were there earlier, but now they're not! I'll keep checking and hopefully they're back soon, so I can post. Thanks again for the tip! xo

      Delete
  3. I purchased a set of oval brushes fulfilled by Amazon, but sold by a company called SANCAN (hahah) for $39.99. I have the MAC oval 6, and I can say the quality is comparable. The set I am referring to is $29.95 today, which is pretty decent. I really only use a few of the brushes on the reg, but the set was still cheaper at the price I paid than just the one oval brush from MAC. Tati has a review of the Artis brushes and I pretty much agree with her assessment of which sizes are the most useful. I almost think buying a few of the Artis brushes in the best sizes is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Judith!! Is it this one:

      http://amzn.to/2dxB6Eb

      Delete
  4. Thanks! I'm gonna check this out! I just used the last of my sample of Warm Cotton that I got in my Sephora Play Box (it's really a bag now)last month. It smelled so freaking good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Barb! (And so nice to see you around here again! I feel like I haven't "talked" to you in forever! Hope all is well!) xo

      Delete
  5. The Clean scents that were on sale are back to $40 again. Amazon prices can change in a flash. Will go look at Ulta.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig