Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, August 27, 2016

Target September 2016 Beauty Box Preview


UPDATE: IT'S LIVE! As of 2:30AM Pacific on 8/29, the September Beauty Box is live and you get it HERE for $10 + free shipping!

Thanks so much to reader Erin for the tip that the Target September Beauty Box preview is now live on the Target site. BEFORE you click this link to see it, please note that the items from the August beauty box are still listed on the page, in addition to the items that will be in the September beauty box. You can see what the items in the August box were HERE, but I'll list the items in the September box below so that there's no confusion.

PLEASE READ: when you click the Target Beauty Box link, it will say "sold out". That is in reference to the August box. The September box has not yet gone on sale. I'm GUESSING that this box will go on sale on Monday, 8/29, at around Midnight Pacific (aka: Sunday night) but I'm not 100% sure about that. I'm also guessing that it will be around $7-$10 with free shipping. As always, I will post here and on all of my social media channels the moment I know that it's live (you can also sign up for text alerts from me by clicking the graphic in my sidebar that says, "How to get text alerts from Nouveau Cheap").

CONTENTS OF TARGET SEPTEMBER BEAUTY BOX:

Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick
(Target never offers a shade option in their beauty boxes, so you'll probably just get what you get. I'm guessing this will be full-size since they've included full-size drugstore brand lipsticks in past boxes. Although this could be a blister/pod sample packet with multiple shades.)

Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser
(I have no idea if this will be full-size, deluxe/travel sample or foil packet.)

Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream
(Last month Target included a deluxe Laneige Water Sleeping Mask sample in their box. I'm guessing this will be a deluxe sample as well.)

OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner
(I'm guessing these will be foil packets.)

Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
(Target always gives us full-size drugstore brand mascaras in their boxes, so I would be very surprised if this wasn't full-size.)

S.W. Basics Organic Lip Balm Flight 4-Pack
(This one has me stumped. Could they be giving us all four lip balms? Why else would they list the Lip Balm Flight instead of an individual lip balm like this? I guess we'll have to wait and see...)

EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Monoi Deep Conditioner
(I have no idea if this will be full-size, deluxe/travel sample or foil packet.)

IF the lipstick and mascara are full-size and we're also getting a 4-pack of lip balms, I would not be surprised if the price of this box was $10 (or more??). The Target beauty boxes have ALWAYS been a little unpredictable, so we'll just have to wait and see!

Thanks again, Erin, for the hot tip!
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I'm not normally a huge fan of these boxes, but if you actually get all four lip balms in this pack I'm sold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lip balms will definitely be me deciding choice on this box! I'd definitely use all the other items though, besides possibly the lipstick if it's the hot pink shade as shown, so still a good value!

      Delete
    2. Agreed! Not that I need more lip balm...

      Delete
  2. Last month's beauty box does not have free shipping (if you don't have a Red card). It had potential but me paying for shipping turned me off lol - talk about me being a cheapskate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, last month's box actually DID have free shipping, as usual. There was a glitch for the first few hours but after that the free shipping was automatic. Anyone who was charged shipping and contacted customer service had it refunded to them, according to the comments on my post. :)

      Delete
    2. I also can 100% confirm this because I did not get charged shipping and did not pay with my REDcard. Hope that helps!!

      Delete
    3. You can also get a red debit card( I have one) and I always get 5% off and free shipping.

      Delete
    4. Ack - I didn't see that the shipping was a glitch, I could've made out with the other box like a bandit - this time I'll definitely get it!

      The red debit card intrigued me at first, but I'll have to look into it first on how to get it :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I'm excited!! I'm currently using the Maybelline Volume Express the Falsies push up drama Mascara, and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I'm almost out. The other items look great too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this looks like a good one! I will actually use every thing in this box so I'm excited. And I've been wanting to try that Maybelline mascara but I made a deal with myself that I am not buying any new mascara until I use up my stash, but I really wouldn't be "buying" this mascara, I am buying a box that just happens to have a mascara in it. Makes sense, right?

    Also, I can confirm that last month they were charging shipping when I ordered mine but I did a live chat with a CSR and she refunded me the shipping costs so it did end up as free shipping. Like you said G it was just a glitch in their system.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the Laneige Water Bank moisturizer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right there with everyone else, If you get the 4 lip balms, I'll get it. Otherwise, it's a pass. I already have full sizes in most of these products. Oh well, maybe next month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm guessing we might only get one of the lip balms. All four is about $16.99. I suppose we will see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's 3:21 am est and the box still shows sold out. Any idea if they will be released tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure today will be the beauty box kick off day but as of right now (3:38am) the sold out banner is gone but the individual items are still listed for last months box as well as this's months. Also there isn't a link to purchase the box.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's LIVE!!! I just purchased mine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If the box sells out, do they ever "get more in stock"? Or is that it for that box?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig