Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, August 25, 2016

Sephora Updates: New Tarte Items on Sale Page, New Freebie Codes, Rewards Bazaar, and Fall 2016 Beauty Insider Appreciation Week Rumors


Lots to cover here today, Sephora shoppers! So let's dig right in.

First and foremost, thanks to reader DustiWoot for the tip that Sephora has added some more Tarte products to their sale page HERE (I sorted the page to just show the Tarte items on sale; you can view the full sale page HERE). Also, don't forget about all of the new Sephora Favorites Sets (check out my round-up here).

CURRENT FREEBIE CODES (FREE WITH ANY $25+ ONLINE ORDER; ALL CODES CAN BE USED MULTIPLE TIMES ON SEPARATE ORDERS):
  • (new) MELTOFF - Too Faced Mascara Melt Off Cleansing Oil deluxe sample - 0.04 oz
  • (new) TOPTHIS - Formula X Shine Nail Top Coat deluxe sample
  • (new) HAIRENVY - select ONE: IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm deluxe sample - 0.5 oz, IGK
  • Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel deluxe sample - 0.5 oz, or IGK Car Service Blow Out Balm deluxe sample - 0.5 oz
  • NEWCREW - select ONE: Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose and Bourbon Matchbox deluxe sample, Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water Gel-Toner deluxe sample, Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask deluxe sample, Dr. Brandt MAGNETIGHT Age-Defier™ deluxe sample, or Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Crème Lipstick deluxe sample in C211
  • YOURGIFT - select ONE: Bumble and Bumble Bb. Curl (Style) Defining Creme deluxe sample or Qhemet Biologics Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter deluxe sample
  • SUNSHINE - select ONE: Cover FX Clear Cover Invisible Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 deluxe sample, Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 Protect + Perfect deluxe sample, or Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ WetForce for Sensitive Skin deluxe sample 
  • ALLNIGHT - Urban Decay All Nighter Matte Liquid Foundation deluxe sample
  • HDFOREVER - Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation Sample
  • TROPICAL - Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Scent & Shine Coconut Oil deluxe sample
VIB AND ROUGE ONLY (FREE WITH ORDERS $35+; I BELIEVE THIS CODE CAN BE USED ONCE PER MEMBER):
  • VIBICON - VIB Hourglass Deluxe Sample Set, including: Veil Mineral Primer deluxe sample (0.14 oz), Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara (0.15 oz) and Femme Rouge Velvet Crème Lipstick in Icon (0.03 oz). (Thanks to reader Alison Walton for the tip!)

Next up:


If you haven't heard, the Sephora Beauty Insider Rewards Bazaar launched on 8/18. Basically, every Tuesday and Thursday, new rewards will drop on THE REWARDS BAZAAR HOMEPAGE HERE. These rewards will range from items that you can redeem with 100 points, all the way to 50,000 points (I'm guessing that any 50,000 points offers will be rare and quite special).

There's a 4000 point reward that dropped this week, which is a "ONE-ON-ONE WITH SEPHORA PRO ARTIST SHAWN LUMABAN (NEW YORK CITY, NY)". There was also a 4000 point reward for a "ONE-ON-ONE WITH SEPHORA PRO ARTIST JULIE TAING (LOS ANGELES, CA)" but that is now sold out. I don't know about you, but I have never even come close to having 4000 points stored up in my account before (hats off to you if you have that kind of willpower; I always seem to find 100 and 500 points rewards that level me out to zero in no time).

And last but not least:

I've been hearing rumors about the next Sephora Beauty Insider Appreciation Week and today frequent contributor Isu Hapz (@isu1989 on Instagram) kindly let us know that she heard that the Fall 2016 Beauty Insider Appreciation Week is scheduled to begin on September 10th. I have seen this date mentioned a few other places online (namely, the Sephora Beauty Talk message boards). Isu mentioned that during this event she heard that Beauty Insiders will receive 2x points on all purchases, VIBs will receive 3x points on all purchases, and VIB Rouge members will receive 4x points on all purchases. Unless Sephora changes anything this time around, these multipliers should be valid for both in-store and online purchases.

I cannot 100% verify any of the above information, but I will let you know the moment I hear anything official. I'm guessing there will also be a VIB/Rouge appreciation gift bag again this time around (I believe there was one available to all VIB and Rouge members last time, and there was a special code to redeem online for free with any $25+ purchase).

UPDATE: please note that the above event is not to be confused with the semi-annual VIB sale event that occurs each spring and fall. The fall VIB sale usually happens around the first week of November, and during that time Rouge members should receive 20% off all purchases for the first four days of the event, and then VIB members should receive their 20% off for the last four days of the event. Historically, this 20% off applies to all purchases and the code can be used as many times as you wish during your specific days. I'll keep you posted the moment I hear more about that!

And just a reminder (because you know I always have to say this in my Sephora posts), if you don't already have free shipping due to VIB Rouge status, you should really consider signing up for Sephora Flash if you don't already have it. For $10 a year, you get free unlimited 2-day shipping on all orders. It pays for itself after just two orders. Plus, your subscription starts the moment you add it to your cart, meaning that anything else you buy will ship free. With these new sale page items, Sephora Favorites Sets and the Beauty Insider Appreciation week looming, having this service can REALLY help if you're placing multiple orders!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I was just about to place (another) order with Sephora but I'll wait until the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event. I had forgotten all about that. Isn't that the ten day promotion where you can use 20% off as often as you want?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. Please see my comment above--these are two totally separate events. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, G. Is the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event new? I've been shopping at Sephora for years and don't recall this promotion. Or maybe I've become so inundated by Ulta's awesomeness that I've subconsciously surpressed all but the most basic knowledge of any other retailers. LOL.

      Delete
    3. No problem, Charlana! And nope, Sephora did this last year, too. But last year's event was actually the first week of August, so it's later this year. :)

      Delete
  2. Yes. Totally different. The VIB sale usually happens the first week of November. During that event, we should see Rouge members get their 20% off all purchases for the first 4 days, and then VIB will get their 20% off for the last four days of the event. At least that's what happened LAST November. Will keep you posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw an email earlier today detailing some upcoming higher point rewards. It listed the quantities available for many, and it was extremely limited. I foresee some unfortunate Epic Rewards type scenarios....lol. I'm not even going to TRY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw that email too! As soon as I saw that there were like 300 units of certain rewards I was like, "Well those will sell out in about 1.5 seconds!" Lol.

      Delete
  4. I'm ecstatic about the idea of getting 3x points! Pretty sure when I read that, I squealed like a pig ;) Between this and Ulta's 21 Days, I'm going to have to get another job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol seriously!! I already did some major damage at Ulta this month, and placed a Sephora order yesterday because of the new additions to the sale page. Our poor, poor wallets (poor in more ways than one!).

      Delete
  5. You can see now the rewards of Sephora Beauty Insider Rewards Bazaar, the Kat Von D is gone already :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have about 5,000 points, but unless I also receive the products that were used one me, a one on one with any of those MUA's just doesn't appeal to me. (I think it also has to do with the fact that I'm a points miser. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh god, I need to back away. I just got my order from the Ulta free shipping offer earlier this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Their sample program is annoying me. Why do they let me pick my own, but then I NEVER get the samples I pick. This time, my receipt said " General samples" instead of listing each one that I picked and giving me something different.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig