Tuesday, August 2, 2016

New Viseart Deals (Valid Now through 8/21)

Yesterday reader Spanks left a comment about this deal here on the blog (thanks for that, Spanks!) and I was also given the heads-up directly from Muse Beauty Pro. I know that several of you are always on the hunt for discounts on Viseart so I want to make sure you know about this one!

Now through August 21st on the Muse Beauty Pro website, you can choose ANY two Viseart Shadow Palettes for 20% off ($64 each) plus you'll receive three free ESUM brushes and free shipping on orders $50+. You must buy 2 palettes to receive the discount and this offer excludes the new Bijoux Royal Palette. You'll be paying $128 for two palettes plus three free brushes (total retail value of $238). As you all know, Viseart Shadow Palettes retail for $80 each at Sephora.

Muse Beauty Pro also has some other Buy This Get That sales going on HERE (valid now through 8/21). If you've been interested in the Viseart Brow Palette, you can purchase that for $64 (reg $80) and receive a free ESUM angled brow brush (plus free shipping). 

If you're new to Muse Beauty Pro: they've been in business since 2010 as a beauty retailer catering to professional makeup artists and regular consumers. In addition to their e-commerce site, they also have a brick & mortar location in San Francisco, CA. Muse Beauty Pro is an authorized distributor and brand development advisor for Viseart, as well as the creator of ESUM Brushes.


  1. Still too expensive. I have a hard time believing they're THAT good.

  2. I agree that it's too expensive for me, but I can see people justifying it. It's only $6.67 per color full price. With the discount, it's only $5.34 per color.

  3. I think is a good offer. I caved in and got two more palettes for my collection.

  4. Thanks - I've been wanting to try Viseart for ages and I couldn't pass this deal up! I got Ribbons Boheme and Sultry Muse.


I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.