So sorry for the lack of posts these past few days (and lack of responding to comments)! I've been enjoying the summer a bit and spending as much time as possible with Mr. G before he leaves on a week-long trip. But even when I'm not blogging, you know I'm taking notes and I've made a list of some great beauty deals below, based on your wonderful tips. So here you go!
- Two ways to get Viseart palettes on sale right now. The Theory Palettes are $36 (reg $45) and the full-size palettes are $64 (reg $80) at Camera Ready Cosmetics (free shipping on orders $35+ and first-time customers get 10% off first order with code ilovecrc) and at Frends Beauty (free shipping on orders $100+). Valid through today, 8/11. Free shipping on orders $100+. (Thanks to readers Tonya Selfridge, Anh Pham and Sophia, aka @lipstickjunkieforever for the tips!)
- Summer sale at e.l.f HERE with many items reduced to $1. Free shipping on orders $25+ but try code tvSLKTMj to receive free shipping on ANY order, no code required (it just worked for me but I don't know how long that's going to last).
- New deals at QVC: IT Cosmetics set that includes Naturally Pretty Palette, Naturally Pretty Essentials Palette, and double-ended brush ($41.12 + $3 shipping), QVC exclusive Tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara Duo ($28 + $3 shipping), and new Josie Maran Surreal Skin Argan Finishing Balm ($29.96 + $3 shipping). All of these deals are also on EasyPay. (Thanks to reader mbc for the tip!)
- Tarte, Algenist, and Alterna are on HauteLook right now. As always, don't forget to use your Nordstrom Rewards to rack up points, and remember that purchases from both HauteLook and Nordstrom Rack combine to get you to the free shipping threshold ($100). (Thanks to readers Sara Chambers and Jenn for the tips!)
- Now through 8/15 on the Dermstore (owned by Target) site HERE, receive 25% off your orders with code DS17 (click here for brand exclusions). Free shipping and samples with all orders (no minimum required) and as always, this discount applies to Anastasia Beverly Hills, Becca, Jouer, Stila, Lipstick Queen, theBalm, Laura, Geller, Tarte, Kevyn Aucoin, Drunk Elephant, beautyblender, and much more. (Thanks to readers S. Mira and Amayra for the tips!)
- Now through 8/12 on the Wet n Wild site get 30% off the Summer 2016 Collection, no code required. Free shipping on orders $35+. (Thanks to reader alu c for the tip!)
- New Sephora deluxe sample freebie code (free with orders $25+): ALLNIGHT (deluxe Urban Decay All Nighter Matte Liquid Foundation sample with 3 shades choices), By the way, have you seen that adorable new It's Skin cookies & cream body cream yet? It literally looks like cookies & cream ice cream and I heard it smells like it, too. The new Mini Bebe hand cream looks adorable as well, and it comes in a lime scent. You know I love lime anything and you know I'm obsessed with hand creams so yeah...I sense another Sephora order coming on.
- Speaking of adorable, Memebox has a new box called Under the Sea which is now available for pre-order that contains 5 full-size items for $30 (value $46). It ships at the end of August and according to the listing you'll receive free standard shipping once it's available (you usually have to order $35+ to get free shipping).
- Nordstrom has a free gift right now with ANY $50 beauty or fragrance purchase. Click here to select one of three beauty bags filled with various samples (enter code PINK, BLUE, or ORANGE at checkout). Free shipping with all orders and 5 free mystery samples with all beauty purchases. Don't forget to check out all of the other current gifts with purchase here. Also, they've added some new Sigma products since the last time I checked.