Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 29, 2016

MAC 246 Brush 30% off at Nordstrom + 3 Free Samples + Free Shipping (Hurry Before It's Gone!)


I try to check the Nordstrom beauty sale page every single day and I'm so glad I didn't forget today because I just noticed the MAC 246 (synthetic fluffy eye brush) is 30% off HERE ($17.50 down from $25). I do not see this brush on sale anywhere else right now (it's still $25 on the MAC website and it's not on sale at Macy's or Belk either) so I don't now if this is a just a one-off thing, a fluke, or what!

Plus, you get your choice of three free samples with all beauty orders and free shipping! Pictured above are the samples I'm eyeing--the MAC Strobe Cream sample and Jo Malone fragrance sample are still in stock since the last time I posted (yay)!

UPDATE: I just received an email from Nordstrom announcing that the MAC Star Trek collection has landed, and this brush is part of that collection. So maybe that's why it's being promoted at this special price??
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Got it! I feel like such a winner! Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.. it wouldn't let me add it to my bag. A box pops up and says, "Your combination isn't available. Choose from the available options to continue" Does that mean it's sold out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorac will have a Labor Day 35% off sale starting September 1 with purchases 75 plus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Urban decay reloaded pallet in sale at Nordstrom. Coming

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig