Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 31, 2016

JUST IN! Complete List of Hot Buys for the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Event (Starts 9/4)

image credit: Sydney for Nouveau Cheap
image source: Ulta Beauty Catalog

The Hot Buys are here! 

Thanks so much to readers Sydney and @jaclynsmusings for taking the time to share info about the Hot Buys that will be part of the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Event! I just added all Hot Buys to my Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Calendar of Events post HERE if you'd like to see them. 

PLEASE NOTE: Hot Buys are special deals that will be available throughout the course of the event. In other words, they will go live on 9/4 and they will run all the way through 9/24. They will be available both in-store and online.

PS: I'm SUPER stocked about the LORAC eyeliner deal (pictured above).  I LOVE those pencils and I think they have the best staying power of any pencil eyeliner I have ever used. Even in the summer on my super oily skin, they don't budge. I highly recommend (especially at this price)!

 Thanks again, Sydney and @jaclynsmusings, for the great info!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig